Closed Thread
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Tamsin13 - hopefully this will be the lucky thread hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    SoReady how did you go today? I was thinking about you today. Hope you are well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lizzyg, not great unfortunately. Checked in at 930 for 11am epu, they were running behind schedule so I didn't get taken in until 1140. Anaesthetist couldnt get my veins working so had to try a few times to get it working. They said I had 7 mature follicles so were expecting 7 eggs but I only got 3. I was in a lot of pain when I woke up and spent about 3 hours recovering on iv pain relief. I really hope the 3 fertilise cos I don't fancy doing this all again anytime soon. Will find out tomorrow, they are going to do icsi with all and probably do a 3 day transfer instead of 5 now.

good luck for tomorrow, I hope things are a bit easier for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - how did you go hun?

Tasmin - Welcome! Hope this thread brings you some luck

Lizzy - How are you feeling about EPU tomorrow?

Emzy - Enjoy your time away for your anniversary I love that you are going to put a BFP on your list to Santa - I think a few of us will be doing that haha!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soready - We must have been posting at the same time. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you had I know that it's been said before and that it might not seem like much comfort but you still have 3 eggs and that could be 3 chances at your BFP! I will keep my fingers crossed that those 3 fertilise perfectly and grow nice and strong x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that things didnt go as hoped today SoReady here's hoping that you get some good news tomorrow & all 3 fertilise. Take care of yourself...mind & body.
    Rainbow babe I'm feeling ok about tomorrow it'll be my 5th EPU so I know what to expect its more the day after I'm worried about as we haven't had good fertilisation rates. Thanks heaps for checking in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Hi lizzyg, not great unfortunately. Checked in at 930 for 11am epu, they were running behind schedule so I didn't get taken in until 1140. Anaesthetist couldnt get my veins working so had to try a few times to get it working. They said I had 7 mature follicles so were expecting 7 eggs but I only got 3. I was in a lot of pain when I woke up and spent about 3 hours recovering on iv pain relief. I really hope the 3 fertilise cos I don't fancy doing this all again anytime soon. Will find out tomorrow, they are going to do icsi with all and probably do a 3 day transfer instead of 5 now.

good luck for tomorrow, I hope things are a bit easier for you
    It can be so disappointing when it doesn't quite pan out the way we expect and hope ... I'm sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for On the upside, 3 eggs is a great start, and the stats are in your favour that you will have some successful fertilisations, lets just keep everything crossed that the magic embie is going great guns as we speak This gets said a lot ... but its so true, it only takes one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin13 View Post
    Hi all,

This is my first post on BH after reading along for a while. I have a 2yr old from our very first try at IVF, but have had no luck with TTC #2. We've done 4 IVF cycles and 7 frozen cycles over the past 18 months. We've just used our last frosty without success, so will do another fresh cycle next month. I'm starting to feel very disheartened.

I'll read back to see where everyone is at; I'm looking forward to being part of this thread
    Welcome to the lucky thread Let's make this your lucky cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lizzy, good luck for tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. Hope you get lots of good eggs

SoReady, i was thinking of you today. I'm so sorry you didn't have a smooth EPU. I understand you are disappointed with only 3 eggs but as others said these could be your lucky 3. Hopefully they all fertilise.

Tamsin, welcome!! I hope you don't stay long in this thread.

Emsy, I hope Santa gives you the perfect gift this Xmas.

Rainbowbabe, yay! Finally your df starts stimming. Wish her and you all the best.

Hi to everyone else xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy hopefully Santa brings you a bfp xx

Tamsin welcome and hope your fresh cycle works xx

So ready, they say it only takes one!!

Lizzy good luck for tomorrow

Afm af just showed up, she's not due till Sunday. This makes tomorrow cd1 and then I start injections for the first time on Friday!! My problem is I am away for work Friday and Saturday night, I wanted DH to be able to help
    I also will need to have it out of the fridge all day Saturday as I won't be back to the hotel till after midnight, I hope that will be ok!!! Will ask the nurse when I book on tomorrow. It also makes my cycle only 25 days, which is a bit shorter than normal

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (16-10-2013)