Closed Thread
Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - WWWOOOWW that is amazing!! 29 eggs congratulations, sorrry you couldn't go ahead with pisci. Silly question but what is this?? I know what ICSI is it the same thing> We are doing this due to DH low sperm count, and already have some frozen incase on the day of transfer his fresh sample isn't any good (his count is around 4 million in the ml). He takes Menevit.

Stillfuntryin - I too got a little lost but am hoping your calcs are off or you can get something to stop AF, goodluck hun.

Wishnhope - so sorry to hear that, but the end of the year will fly around and before you know it will be back on board, not much comfort I know but hang in there. Look after yourself the next few months.

Lizzyg - good luck with 1st scan and US today!

Vixjc - Hope you get some well needed sleep soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just came from my appt I have 15 follicles ranging from 13mm-22mm so epu is looking to be thurs. I hope some of the smaller ones get a bit bigger before then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Rozzie,

Picsi is icsi with one extra step to help with sperm selection. in short The sperm are "filtered" by putting them in a dish which a special substance that the good quality sperm stick to. They then use those for the icsi procedure rather than just selecting them from the way they look. We do have some sperm frozen but they could not use that either - the sperm count needs to be over 1,000,000 per mil I think.

Lizzy congrats! Looks like you are well on your way to getting some great eggies. I have my fingers crossed for you.

AFM just waiting for a call to see what our fert rates are. I really hope it's not too low.

Thanks
    Reviews
    long story short i don't know when i have ovulated nothing has lined up this cycle and i'm worried i have ovulated too early if that's so they will cancel this next cycle and i won't be able to cycle until sometime next year, I'm just stressing, I'm sure af will show at the right time, my FS is away until the 22nd, so I can't bleed before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - wow that is a lot of eggs without having PCO!!! My DF has PCO (not the syndrome) and the FS was very happy about that because it means she usually has 20+ follies every month. For you to get that many without having it is amazing looking forward to hearing your fertilisation rates!

Lizzy - great number and all should be good for your EPU

Hi everyone else!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Lizzyg  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from our clinic. Out of 28 injected eggs, we have only had 6 embies form and it looks like we are going to do a freeze all cycle with those. I'm feeling pretty low, but I guess it's two embies better than last time and I keep trying to tell myself it only takes one, so hopefully our one is in there fighting to become a bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Have being hoing and humming about joining we are waiting for test results but will be doing a frozen cycle in November (so long as the results are all okay).
    We just changed FS's and also clinics so my new FS has done a lot of tests and DH was found to be a cystic fibrosis carrier so I have just being tested as well. If I am not a carrier than we are okay but if I am then we have a 1 in 4 chance of conceiving bubs with cystic fibrosis so it will mean our embryos will have to be PGN tested.
    Anyhow next cycle we have changed thigs up a bit and I am doing the bondi protocol and endrometrial scratch as well so hopefully

I recognise a few of the names on here and am hoping that this will be the lucky thread for us all. Just imagine a x'mas baby

Stillfun have you called your clinic and explained everythign to them. usually I call them on day one and they get me to start on the pill for a few days and then from there I add in my other meds? If your AF does come earlier can't you call them and they can move the dates around?

freakedout44 that is still a good number. It really only takes one. I have heard of heaps of ladies who get there with just one.

Lizzyg good luck with EPU you will be surprised at how much can happen in a few days in IVF land.

Wish I was so sorry to read about your MC, sometimes life is really very unfair we cycled together ummm back in June/ July when you got your BFP. Good luck with next year. I will most likely see you on a 2014 thread if we get more BFN's we plan on cycling agian next year one more time before our funds run out.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (15-10-2013),Lizzyg  (15-10-2013),Wishnhope  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww freakedout I'm so sorry to hear that & I know its cliche but it does only take 1 & it's quality that matters not quantity. Take care of yourself!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm new to this and as of today started my IVF journey. I did my first injection of Gonal F this morning and surprisingly didn't have any problems even though it was making me sick thinking of it. I am also on the Inhaler as the Antagonist (I think that's what it is....lol too much info in my head).

I was on Bub Hub a few years ago when myself and my partner were expecting our first bubb. Unfortunately we lost our baby and have been trying with no luck ever since.

Hopefully IVF will do the trick

I am doing the Gentic testing which means it's a bit of a longer process for us. Hopefully if everything goes well we will have some healthy embryos to implant in Decemeber.

Hi to you all and good luck
    Last edited by Lashed; 15-10-2013 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lashed. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Well done for getting through your first injection. I've found bub Hub to be very helpful it's nice to chat to people who understand this rollercoaster we are going through.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

Lashed  (16-10-2013)