Closed Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow freaked out 29!!! Please be careful & listen to your body if you are feeling unwell tell someone. Are they transferring embryo or freezing all?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzyg For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Freakedout thats a lot of snowbabies!! Are you growing them out to blasts? When will you know your fertilisation rates?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lannie!!!!!!!!!!!Holy Cow Freakedout That's a serious haul of eggs!! Hoping for 29 fertilised!!
    Im really worried today, I was going to try naturally this cycle so I BBT and used OPKs My OvaCue predicted CD12 for O day but its always wrong, I only started BBT on CD11 because you cant do both at once, My temp was fairly low CD 11 but OPks were Neg, But my temp went up from that day on for 7 days (it didn't go to where my normal post O would be but it wasn't pre O temps either) Today it spike from 36.60 to 36.89, I had several days of positive OPKs which was also super weird! I think I had 6 days of them but no real temp shift and they only got positive on CD13. Im terrified that I Od on CD 11 because that was my last low temp but I never got a pos OPK until 2 days after, but I didn't get any thermal shift once my OPKs turned positive, I hope that all made sense, Now what im afraid of is my AF will be here on my CD21 appointment (which got postponed to CD23) I am worried they will cancel the cycle! I have emailed my clinic this morning and let them know, UUGGHHH I hope I didn't O so early and my usuall LP is 12 days! I will be so mad if they cancel, what I am hoping is it was an anovulatory cycle, I change a bit in my diet, I cut all alcohol, caffeine and have been working out a lot more just to improve my chances.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (14-10-2013),lannie  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stillfuntrying I got a little lost in your explanation but if you're concerned all the clinic and bug them for an earlier appt find out if you can take something to delay AF and your CD01. Good luck.

AFM We have our first FS appt after our loss, we'll find out what happened to our Sprog and if ill be cycling with you lovely ladies in Nov.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FreakedOut - that's some serious egg numbers!!! Yay for you - do take care of yourself though! Fingers crossed for lots of fertilisations too.
    Rainbowbabe - I'm feeling for your partner, and my DH is probably feeling for you! Fair to say my moods swings yesterday when he was being technically challenged and needy about his ipod, were not my finest moment
    Rainbow2013 - I did by first two cycles on Gonal f, both of them got cancelled, then my 3rd cycle was Elonva (so much better than daily injections!) with orgalutran - got my best haul ever of 4 follies, 3 eggs, 2 fertilised, 1 ET (BFP but ectopic). My 4th (cancelled) and 5th (3 follies - none fertilised) cycles were also Elonva, but no joy. I'm a pretty poor responder though, which makes me a fan of Elonva cos it got me my one and only embryo
    Anyone else on Dexamethasone? Only started that on Friday - man that messes with your sleep! So I'm exhausted - and feel kinda wired at the same time ... bizarre.
    Sent my photos to the clinic in Greece over the weekend to help guide their choice of my donor - so I mighta picked ones where I'm a bit (LOT) glammed up
    Good luck for all the waits for scans, EPU's, jabbing,ET's and TWW's!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lizzy, I certainly will. Not feeling too bad considering, but definitely more cramping than last time. They are waiting to see how I go over the next few days before deciding if it will be transfer or freeze all. Really hoping for transfer though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wish. At this stage they are hoping to try for blasties, but everything really is up in the air. It could be day three or freeze all. Last time of 11 mature eggs, we only got 4 embies and only one was good enough for 3dt. Though hopefully with so many eggs and the use of picsi we will have better luck this time. We find out fert tomorrow. How are things traveling with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, just another example of what a Roller coster this process can be. We got a call to say that we can't proceed with picsi after all, because DH sperm count was way too low this time. They will proceed with icsi, so hopefully they choose the lucky strong sperm. DH is devastated and worried his count is dropping even more. I think he is understandably really scared by this. Aside from the basics - Do any of you have any advice or things he can try to boost or maintain his sperm production/quality? I think he needs a little hope. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that freakedout, what is your DH currently doing to help is count? My DH did a variety of things and I dont want to repeat the stuff yours is already doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that freakedout. Why can't they do picsi? I thought they would prefer it so they know they are picking the best ones? Were all 29 mature? My husband takes coq10, omega dha, vit e & menevit apart from that I'm not sure if I have anymore advice for u. Sorry Hun