Closed Thread
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Boo - you must be doing a short cycle? DF started the synarel on CD 21ish of her last cycle!

Familygal - you may have already said but my memory is shocking! Do you know what you'll be taking to stim? DF has found the synarel difficult because of the mood swings and just feeling frustrated for no reason

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freakedout - omg 20 eggs from 25 follies that is crazy!! So excited for you. Be careful and hope all went well with the trigger shot.

Soready - hoping that some of those lovely follies grow for you over the weekend and all looks good tomorrow. That's really interesting re the size and them needing at least 3 over 18mm, I didn't know that.

Booboo78 - good luck with jabbing and hopefully we will see more BFP's to follow in Lannie's footsteps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Booboo78 View Post
    Wishnhope, what size do they have to be to be mature?
    Mayurity of eggs isnt an exact science I dont think but from what I understand is anything over 13mm was more likely to contain a mature egg.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    booboo - good luck with your jabs
    rainbowbabe - sounds like you are well on your way now too
    familygal - good news on your timing with DH - good luck

thanks for the help everyone, I am on gonal-f and orgalutran. I am on a fairly low dose though because I am smaller build and high risk for OHSS - just hoping it is high enough though to get me across the line. Tomorrow is day 11 when they will scan again to see if I am ready, am over the wait and the jabs and just trying to be patient. I really hope this cycle doesn't get cancelled. We are going overseas for Christmas so they were happy to do this cycle as it will put me at 12 weeks when we go, if it doesn't I have to wait until Feb to try again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Riss, good to see you in this thread too

Freakedout, I hope you don't get ohss. And good luck for epu tomorrow. Hopefully you get good number of eggs and feel ok after the epu.

Soready, I see wish has answered your questions in this thread. Good luck for your scan tomorrow. I hope your follies have grown nicely over the weekend. I too was a high risk of ohss. I started with low dosage and only ended up with 6 eggs out of 10 follies. Must be hard to get the balance right. It's my first ivf cycle so I think the FS was doing trial and error.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lannie!! I'm loving all the positive vibes!

afm AF is trying to start today so looks like cd1 will be tomorrow for me. Yay! I'm very ready to start this 2nd cycle! I had to attend a baby shower this morning (how ironic) and I couldn't help think about how my baby shower would be. There were about 3 pregnant ladies there and I was disgusted when one of them lit up a cigarette, it made me so furious. I thought about all us ladies on here and how hard we are all trying, I'm sure you all would have been disgusted along with me!

I am using Elonva this cycle, I'm so interested to see how well I respond to this compared to the gonal f last time! Will find out very soon I guess!
    Last edited by Rainbow2013; 13-10-2013 at 13:23.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow2013 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (14-10-2013),MGC Bertie  (14-10-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies. Nice to see some newbies, welcome!!

Did my eyes deceive me, or did I see we had our first BFP???

Congratulations lannie!!!

I knew this was going to be the lucky thread!!

Only BFPs here!!

Good luck to the ladies jabbing, waiting for scans or about to have epu or et.

Afm. Nothing going on here still in the ocp will be starting the spray next Thursday.

I just wanted to pop in to also let u guys know that Priceline has elevit with iodine for $54. As apposed to $67 or $61 in chemist warehouse

xoxo to everyone and lots of baby dust sprinkled to everyone too!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (13-10-2013),Butterfly39  (14-10-2013),lannie  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    rainbow, yay u can get started yes I am on the shorter cycle, I know my periods r always regular, does anyone know why they chose one over the other for certain people?. People that smoke when preggo disgust me, seriously what is wrong with them. How dare they hurt that little miracle inside of them, if only they knew what pain we go through. Thanks Rozzie, hope we see this thread full of BFPs very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations and well done Lannie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all! How is everyone going with their jabs, sprays and TWWing?

Just on my way home from EPU. Dh and I are stunned... We got a whopping 29 eggs!

Can't believe it! Hope everyone else is as lucky!