Closed Thread
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lannie, what kind of cramping? Tummy cramp? I've had crinone for 2 days. So far I have sore boobs. My legs are also slightly heavy. Not quite pms sign. Not sure if I can describe it properly. It's almost like pins and needles sometimes. And just generally feel slight heavy like I've been walking a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Lannie, what kind of cramping? Tummy cramp? I've had crinone for 2 days. So far I have sore boobs. My legs are also slightly heavy. Not quite pms sign. Not sure if I can describe it properly. It's almost like pins and needles sometimes. And just generally feel slight heavy like I've been walking a lot.
    Hi. Just a mild cramping kind of feeling. It's really kind of like a pulling feeling which is odd. Have had it since transfer really. Minib, I've been feeling a bit 'heavy footed' when walking, have had funny pins and needles too and have also been feeling nauseous. It seems that that the crampy feelings and the upset tummy feelings have been taking it in turns - one day feel one and the next day it's the other. Have read on the Progynova packet that all of this can be a side effect of the drug. Yesterday I was sure AF was coming, but nothing so far.
    Had BT this morning so at least I'll know for sure soon. Will keep you posted!
    Take care everyone. It's Friday and nearly the weekend!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome, Wish.... Good to see ya! How r u doing ? Hating the wait ... Going to use the opk to try naturally this month... It's a pipe dream I know but ill try anyhow... Keeps my mind occupied ... In the meantime focussing on myself for a bit....
    Love your signature - We will get our little rainbow bubbas soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck today Lannie!! Fingers, toes crossed but not legs!!

Thanks Butterfly. Sucks we're back here but appears we're in excellent company. I find out monday if we're allowed to cycle in Nov and then the wait to see if my body co-operates within the dates we are not overseas! I was thinking about not not trying this month but with DH's away schedule we have buckl-ies chance but like you said no harm in trying!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

lannie  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Lannie

7. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

lannie  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Lannie!
    Update from me, well it looks like we're pushing it trying to fit in our first cycle before we head overseas on 2 November, so rather than stressing about it we'll just wait until we're back. What's another couple of weeks in the grand scheme of things.... at least I can enjoy some cocktails in Hawaii!
    Now aiming for first cycle end of November, about the 26th if my calculations are correct. Hate waiting but it will all be worth it in the end. In the meantime look forward to hearing updates from you all about your journeys.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MissDolly For This Useful Post:

lannie  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy that last baby free Holiday Missdolly! The stress free time will do you the world of good.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

MissDolly  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Lannie!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

lannie  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish well you never know ... My body cooperated last frozen cycle I attempted right after a fresh.. but the emby didn't make the thaw.... At this point I feel a holiday wouldn't be a bad option.... I don't like the waiting though! My fs told me it takes a while for your body to settle back down to normal after a pregnancy... He told me it could even be a wait of 2 cycles :/ ... I'm optimistic going by last time and hoping I won't have to wait that long.

Anyhow MissDolly congrats on getting ur first cycle lined up! Hope your stay here is short and sweet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    well what a day! Had BT this morning and still hadn't heard by 3 so called and the nurse was out for the day, so got put through to another nurse who finished at 3.30, but she wasn't there so left a message, but call wasn't returned. Called switchboard again, got put through to another nurse who finished at 4.30. Again, not there so left a message. 4.30 came and still no call so called again and guess what, switchboard was closed!! Just after 5pm, got a call to say that the test results were lost! So the nurse who was supposed to finish at 4.30 stayed back to chase it up. By this stage I was ready to kill someone - not a good idea to make a hormonal woman wait.
    Anyway, they made up for it because the lovely nurse who stayed behind to work it out called at 5.30 to say that I am 4 weeks and 1 day pregnant!!!! I was driving home and nearly ran off the road. DH is not contactable at the moment which sucks as he is a teacher and away in the middle of nowhere with student on and outward bound camp. I managed to get a message to base camp so they can pass on a coded message from me so I hope he knows now. They were going to try and get a satellite phone to him so he might be able to call. I told them we just got some results from a medical test his brother was having - better than telling them the real reason!!!

Ladies, all I can say is this is an example of why hope should never be lost! I know that it is very early days yet, but this is something that we never thought would happen. After 9 cycles, you certainly get used to setbacks!

I am now praying for two things - that this pregnancy sticks and that this is just the beginning of a whole heap of BFP's for all those in this thread!

To all. Xxxxx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (11-10-2013),mrsmac123  (15-10-2013)