Closed Thread
Page 22 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Hi girls,
    first injection done! So Ready I'm on 250 Gonal F & I'm also taking melatonin for the first time to try & help egg quality.
    Booboo we too are having calcium activation done & icsi ha but pretty sure the calcium is added to sperm. Has anyone had this done?
    i had acupuncture today & told my acupuncturist that I get good egg numbers but not the best quality & she said "you need to eat eggs, any kind (duck, chicken, cavier) & cooked any way at least once a day" I thought she was joking! Anyone heard this before?
    Hi lizzyg congrats on 1st injection done! We are about to use calcium added to the sperm in our next cycle. Are you with genea by any chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes SoReady it was Janette at Bump who told me that. I usually see Julie but she is away so have seen her the past 2 weeks. Are you seeing her too? Are you wish monash? Who do you see?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow2013 no I'm melbourne & go to monash. I have heard positives things about calcium activation hopefully it helps as we don't have a high fertilisation rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzyg View Post
    Haha yes SoReady it was Janette at Bump who told me that. I usually see Julie but she is away so have seen her the past 2 weeks. Are you seeing her too? Are you wish monash? Who do you see?
    Yes with monash with lyn burmeister, I see Janette on Tuesday mornings for acupuncture and Vivienne on Fridays. Janette is cute though she told me the same egg thing. Today she came in half way through to rub my belly and talk to the follies telling them to grow, ha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha that is funny! Yes I remember now, you commented on another topic of mine you were with luk but found him dismissive & went to lyn. So far so good with luk however I had been with CFC & done 4 stim cycles & numerous transfers already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Im back... unfortunately a BFN for my August cycle ... so FET this time round.
    AF was of course 10 days late... although I knew it was just the drugs affecting my cycle I still tested in hope everyday from when AF was due until AF arrived! So day 2 today, starting puregon 50 units on the 10th Oct then blood test on 16th Oct...
    fingers crossed & baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Assuming AF arrives on time (tomorrow) it looks like I might be jabbing on Saturday - but the FS needs to make the call if we'll have enough time to fit in our first cycle as we're going away on 2 November and I'm not flexible with dates... otherwise we'll have to wait until December! I suppose we've already been waiting this long so whats another couple of months...!
    Hope everyone else is going well. Good luck to all the newbies (myself included!) I am so happy that I found this thread, it's already helping me a lot and we haven't even had a first cycle yet!
    This is the lucky BFP thread - I just know it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls do you mind if I join this thread?

I'm aiming to do a FET in November if everything goes to plan (body cooperates, embies thaw, etc etc!)

Best of luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat - Good luck with your scan tomorrow darl I have everything xd for you, will be interested to see how the hypno goes!!

Vixjc - vent away!!! No better place to do it here . Hope you're feeling better with having gotten it all of your chest, try not to worry about the gossips, etc. I am still blown away by how insensitive and plain rude people are, feel like I am back in High School some days and I'm 37! lol.

Freakedout44 - thanks for the welcome. Wishing you tonnes of luck for your scan tomorrow and lots of embies!!

Lannie - yes 2nd November cannot arrive fast enough! I am new to this whole waiting game and it seems with IVF you jump one hurdle, then there is more waiting, and so on trying to be patient! Hope your cramps and bloating has settled hun and is not AF. Haha you sound like me on Google, I am on there way too much! Positive vibes to you Lannie.

Soready - I saw you have acupuncture also, that's cute about rubbing your belly!

Do many of you ladies get acupuncture done? I have been having it weekly for the last 2 months and will continue to do so. I was just wondering around the time of ET do you get your own Acupuncturist to do Acup on you, or do IVF clinics have Acupuncturists that will come to the clinic after ET and perform? That probably seems like a silly question but I was just curious. I am with Monash in Rockhapmton QLD.

Minib - thinking of you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyg- well done on the first jab! Interesting about the eggs, I will make sure I eat a few extra!!

AngeQ - I'm so so sorry to hear that hun. Lots of hugs to you and I truly hope you get your little miracle with your FET xo

Missdolly - hope you get to start your jabs Saturday, and yes I too hope this is the lucky thread and we see lots of BPF's rolling on in.

Butterfly39 - Welcome! I am fairly new too and my cycle is in November also assuming all goes to plan. I'm just taking the pill atm and just want to get a wriggle on with things, but trying to be patient. I have waited a couple of years to get to this point so will just have to wait a little longer!

AFM - still no news as I can't start the injections until Nov but want to stay "in the loop" so will keep popping in until my journey really starts to kick in. In the meantime I will just keep pill popping away..Hugs to all.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rozzie1976 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (09-10-2013),francesthecat  (09-10-2013),lannie  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rozzie yes the holding pattern is a test of our patience that's for sure! November will be here before we know it! Then the pointy end begins, so to speak!

in the meantime I'm trying to decide which supplements to take !