Closed Thread
Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay! That's great news mini! Fingers crossed for loads of healthy, mature eggs. Wishing you a speedy recovery too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news mini wishing u all the best & sending u positive vibes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How has everyone been going this weekend? I am quickly driving myself crazy wondering whether or not this little embie has stuck. Not long till Friday thankfully. Have been on holidays and have to go back to work tomorrow which I am anxious about as it has been really stressful. Ah well, will see how it goes.
    Take care everyone and best wishes for a wonderful week!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for a sticky one lannie! We have been busy painting the future nursery this weekend. It's almost done now - just finishing the bedroom door and the wardrobe doors it's very exciting and I'm glad to DF could help with the painting too!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Morning girls, I'm about to have EPU this morning. For some reasons I'm worried that I have ovulated overnight. My cm had dried up, my boobs are not as tender. They have scheduled EPU 37 hours after trigger shot. And I can't stop wondering why not 36 hours. It was late at night when I realised this so I couldn't call the clinic. I'm sure everything will be fine so I shouldn't worry. Stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.

Lannie, the two week wait is so frustrating isn't it! Not long to go now and hopefully you will be kick starting a string of BFPs!

This weekend i think DH and I have accidentaly let the cat of of the bag that we are doing a cycle. My parents know we have fertility issues requiring ivf/icsi and know we are doing a cycle this year. However, we chose not to tell them because we want it to be a surprise when we get our BFP. We managed to get away with the last cycle, but not so sure this time. My mum and dad came over to lunch and halfway through eating I realised that the empty puregon boxes were sitting in the middle of the table. Oops!

Rainbow, what colour is the nursery? Very exciting!

Mini, wishing you all the best for today. Try not worry, everything will be fine! Did you factor in daylight savings? That completely threw me into a spin when I realised! Lucky I was able to call on Friday to check if I needed to change my injection time (which after all the stress I didn't need to anyway!)

AFM had my first orgalutran of the cycle this morning. Man I hate that stuff!

All the best ladies. Let us know how you go mini. Are you having time off work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib - I have my fingers crossed for you!! I'm sure everything will okay with the timing hope there's plenty of mature eggs waiting to be collected!!

Freakedout - we painted it green - one wall is full strength of the colour and the other 3 walls are the same colour but 1/4 strength we knew that we wouldn't do pink or blue so thought we may as well paint it now! We will do a jungle theme for a boy or the green with pink trimmings for a girl. We want it to be outdoorsy/nature based for a girl as well so we will use a wall decal of a cherry blossom to bring some pink into that too We also know we will be getting white furniture.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381096368.509881.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1381096427.870285.jpg

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls, I'll do personal later. Thanks for all the best wishes. Just got back from the hospital. They got 6 eggs. Less than I what expected but hey better than nothing. I didn't take the Panadol too. Didn't feel like I need them. The FN will call me later so I'm hoping for some good news. Not sure how I only ended up with 6 eggs. I'm going to ask later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minib 6 is a great number...remember, quality not quantity and it only takes 1! Glad to hear you are feeling well. Fingers crossed they all fertilize for you nicely.....Rainbowbabe, I love the colour! and your theme choices sound great too! AFM Just waiting, waiting, waiting now. AF due on the 17th...I had a bit of a giggle with my DH yesterday afternoon, I said "Im sure we confuse our poor AF so much during our IVF cucles...one day we're saying hurry up and come and the next we're praying for it to stay away sometimes humor is the only thing that gets us through this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparklemonkey, your friend wasn't nice at all. In fact I wouldn't say she's a friend. You were being honest to her and she should have appreciated it and know hard it is for you. You are still happy for her. Surround yourself with positive people like lannie said. I've also distanced myself from some people that drain my life. I figure I have enough on my plate that I don't have the energy to pick up their pieces.

Lannie, hang in there. Not long til Friday. How was first day back at work?

Freakedout, did your parents ask or say anything? To be honest if I'm not doing IVF myself, I wouldn't know those drugs are IVF related. I would have thought some antibiotics. My parents know about us doing IVF. They never ask as they are worried I don't want to tell. But every time I tell them the progress, they will listen and ask if I need help with anything. They are sweet

Yeah I'm taking today off. I can maybe work from home tomorrow so I can relax. I have the best boss!

Rainbowbabe, love the green wall. So nice! How's everything else going?

Emzy, thanks. I know quality is better and only need one. So I hope my 6 are fighters and fertilise nicely. Isn't it funny how AF can be so welcomed and hated during the whole process lol. Great to see you and DH have good sense of humour. It makes ivf more manageable. Positive and sense of humour.

Baby dust to all. I'm hoping this is a BFP only thread

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (07-10-2013)