Closed Thread
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Lizzy, the ladies here are fantastic. Great support! Hope you are not here for long though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Lizzy sorry to hear you have had such a rough journey so far. I have just transferred over to Monash too Had a not so good experience with my FS at the other clinic who actually got quite annoyed if I asked too many questions. so after having 13 embies and only getting to do 2 transfers, both BFN's DH and I decided to give Monash a go. If you look at their stats the actually have a higher success rate and I find they have much better techniques also. I am with Gareth Weston now and even in one consultation he gave me more answers than my previous FS did in 8 months!...I hope the change brings you you're long awaited BFP! Best of luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I'm seeing Luk Rombauts at Monash. I had my nurses appointment today so now just waiting for AF then it's all systems go...again! I'm feeling really positive about the change they just seem to be more organised & professional at CFC. Anyone else seeing Luk on here? Good luck girls x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your cycle Lizzie

We are using CFC and have found them very helpful and informative - especially the clinic. Hoping that we don't have issues with them They seem to know what they are doing.

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lizzie,

I'm with Monash and see Peter Lutjen. Mostly I've found them to be very good. I've had Dr L Rombauts do a collection for me before.

Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Minib - those numbers are looking great! Grow embies grow!

Welcome Lizzy I've been really happy with Monash - all the nurses are just lovely, I'm with Dr Lolatgis.

I need to go back to work - notwithstanding I still feel like I've been kicked in the belly by a mule. This staying home and recovering business is dangerous. I've been sitting on the couch all day, a pooch on either side, and have eaten an entire packet of choc coated honeycomb ... the thing is, I don't really eat chocolate?!? What the? Better go back to work tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow, it sounds like there are a few of us in this thread with Monash. Hopefully we contribute to their good stats! Minib and lannie - great news from both of you, good luck! I am still waiting to get started, hopefully by this weekend

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news mini! Hope each one has a healthy little eggie for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Lizzy,
    Just wanted to wish you all the best at Monash. Hopefully the change is all that's needed to get your BFP. Sorry the road has been such a hard one for you so far, but fingers crossed you get your bubba soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF has started taking Synarel this morning! Not a HUGE deal but still exciting that we are moving ahead again to some degree. The waiting was starting to send us loopy!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!