Closed Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Minib and JB it's definitely complex!! We have been researching since June and still come across things we haven't heard of! DF starts her synarel on Thursday. She was a smoker and stopped 3 weeks ago but after a fight with her mother she cracked and had a few. Now I feel anxious because this is not the time to have a lapse. I now how hard it is as I am a smoker (not around her) but gosh I wish I could stop feeling anxious about it all. I'm scared it will cause trouble and I know she would never touch one while pregnant but for now it could affect her eggs or lining. I wish neither of us ever started smoking!!!! She hasn't touched one or even mentioned it today so maybe I'm worrying over nothing!

Vix - I am so sorry that your SIL said that. I guess people don't realise what it's like and say stupid things. You have every right to be sad about it and to grieve over a bio child but I can tell you are also very excited about this new adventure and the odds are good! I will have everything crossed for you!!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbowbabe For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    emzy, glad you found a FS you are happy with. Vixjc, geez some people really know how to pull on our strings don't they, they have no clue when its come to all of this Not long till 02/11, I can only imagine how you feel but like Jb said when your bub is in your arms, all will be forgotten to u all, hope you had a nice w/e x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Emzy5  (01-10-2013),Vixjc  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Vixjc, I'm so sorry that your sister in law said those things. I can't believe she said that. It was neither your or DH's fault. Gosh, I would have lost it if my SIL said that to me. Just ignore her. The baby might not be your bio child but you will always be the baby's mother.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Is Lyn good? I hear a lot of good reviews about her.
    Hi minib
    Lyn has been great. We saw another Monash FS in January that really didn't want to look at us without another 6 months of trying, even after 2/12 years. He actually walked us out after 5 mins. Lyn got straight to the point and in two months have done all the tests and am ready to start. You should google her - there is an amazing review of her that was in the womens weekly. She is very business and not too fluffy which suits us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Is Lyn good? I hear a lot of good reviews about her.
    Minib I am with Lynn too... she's been so good and open to what I want to happen this cycle whereas my old FS was a closed book when it came to some things. Its my body so I feel I should have some say and lynn was open to it all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Vixjic,

Im stunned that your SIL actually said that to you. Grrrrrr

I said to my FS when talking about the options of donor eggs, I said Im
    just about ready to dress up the pets. They already see Santa every year and get their photo taken.

Well said JB.

I've also booked two new FS to review, some fresh ideas might just be what is needed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (01-10-2013)

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been Mia. What have I missed?????

So AF "finally" arrived, she was a week late but I'm putting that down too having an ivf cycle last month. I've found it throws my body out of wack.
    So I pick up my meds on wed and start ocp on Thurs. the nurse said I need an updated blood test so I'm having that on wed too.

Here's too third time lucky!!! Anyone else doing down reg and starting this week??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell do you count the start of a down reg cycle from day 1 or from when the meds start happening? DF is on a down reg and starting her synarel on Thursday

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks soready and jb, I will keep Lynn in mind if I change to monash ivf. I'll give this FS a couple go before reviewing if I need a second opinion. I'm a strong believer of changing to a different FS if unsuccessful for a few attempts. After all no harm of trying different things. I was told Lynn has the highest heels on all the time. I'm curious to see the shoes haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Minib I am with Lynn too... she's been so good and open to what I want to happen this cycle whereas my old FS was a closed book when it came to some things. Its my body so I feel I should have some say and lynn was open to it all!!
    JB, which clinic did you go to before?