Closed Thread
Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default October/November IVF/icsi buddies 2013

Anyone who is either starting, or is onto another cycle, come on in jump on the couch and let's go through it together

I will be Starting my third ivf icsi cycle in October/November I'm hoping that the Fs has finally figured me out and this will be 3rd time lucky!!

I also wish/pray that this will be your time as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shell Im going to be doing my first ivf/icsi, hopefully early October. Done a few iui's with no success so pulling out the big guns! Im also 31 and DH is 30. Fingers crossed 3rd time is a charm for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay. I have a buddy!!

Good luck Jane I hope this is it for you too

I'm being super positive, I have asked the Fs to keep a close eye on me this time, as I started to ovulate the day of epu and we lost half the eggs. I told her I'm happy to be there every day if I need too for scans. I know we will get the best result this time

She said I could go straight into the cycle as soon as af starts, but I want to have at least a normal period before then. So I'm sitting on the fence until looks like mid oct

Good luck hun, this will our time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies... (Hello again shell80)

I am hoping to start my second ivf/icsi cycle at the beginning of October and would love to be a part of this thread.

Just a bit of background on me. DH has low count, morphology and poor motility. We tried to concieve naturally with no joy and had our first cycle through city fertility melbourne in July/August with no success. Fingers crossed for us all this time round!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello freakedout

(Dont know if this is the right thing to say, seeing we are back here again) but... Good to see you again, come on over and get a comfy spot on the couch.

This room is the lucky room! Only BFP'S for us in here

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I will be joining you too... approx timeline for me is start stimming on 17th October... doing a down reg cycle this time after 2 cancelled antagonist cycles due to an estrogen drop so down reg is the way to go for me as at least last time we got to EPU and blasty transfer. This time I will be doing a double 3dt and hopefully freezing some on day 3 as new FS thinks our little embies don't like being in the lab!

I was gutted last week when I found out my cycle had to be cancelled since then I have been eating and drinking (ok only 2 glasses of red!) anything in sight... down my sorrows DH and I planned a last minute holiday leaving on Tuesday... feeling very spontaneous and liberated after deciding to do it as I never do anything like this!

I am a nanny and this morning I caught up with 2 of my nanny friends and between us we had 7 kids aged 18mths-3.5yrs: 3 natural conceptions, 1 adopted from Ethiopia, 1 born via surrogate in the US (parents embryo), Twins born via egg donor and additional surrogate in India. So infertility surrounds me and is more common than you think! When you see Mums with their babies I now never assume it was easy for them... that being said it doesn't make it any easier to deal with infertility... hands up if IVF is the hardest thing you've ever had to do

in advance to all of us getting BFPS!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I will be joining you too... approx timeline for me is start stimming on 17th October... doing a down reg cycle this time after 2 cancelled antagonist cycles due to an estrogen drop so down reg is the way to go for me as at least last time we got to EPU and blasty transfer. This time I will be doing a double 3dt and hopefully freezing some on day 3 as new FS thinks our little embies don't like being in the lab!

I was gutted last week when I found out my cycle had to be cancelled since then I have been eating and drinking (ok only 2 glasses of red!) anything in sight... down my sorrows DH and I planned a last minute holiday leaving on Tuesday... feeling very spontaneous and liberated after deciding to do it as I never do anything like this!

I am a nanny and this morning I caught up with 2 of my nanny friends and between us we had 7 kids aged 18mths-3.5yrs: 3 natural conceptions, 1 adopted from Ethiopia, 1 born via surrogate in the US (parents embryo), Twins born via egg donor and additional surrogate in India. So infertility surrounds me and is more common than you think! When you see Mums with their babies I now never assume it was easy for them... that being said it doesn't make it any easier to deal with infertility... hands up if IVF is the hardest thing you've ever had to do

in advance to all of us getting BFPS!!!!!
    Hello Jb.
    I'm sorry about your cancelled cycle I totally get the whole eating and drinking everything insight I did that the night I had a massive bleed at the end of my tww when it was obvious my lil egg didn't want to stick.

Ill be starting my down reg stim about the same time as you if af comes on time that is.

Hope you have a fantastic relaxing time away with hubby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I think my tww will be over by Oct, but I know (as much as you can know someone online!) shell80, JB2011 and freakedout and I want to keep up with what's going on for you all, so subbing on the thread so it stays in my list!

Good luck to you all- I'm hoping this next cycle brings your bfp!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

freakedout44  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell when is AF due for you?? Thank you... can't wait for our holiday... I am even considering going to visit friends in darwin for a long weekend but wouldn't be til Nov... I never randomly plan stuff... it's fun and I am embracing it as I wouldn't be considering/doing things like this if it wasn't for failed IVF attempts!

Thanks for being supportive and wanting to see what happens with us Chiefsgirl... it is so nice to have BH friends to turn to when sometimes real life people just don't cut it!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jb2011 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Shell when is AF due for you?? Thank you... can't wait for our holiday... I am even considering going to visit friends in darwin for a long weekend but wouldn't be til Nov... I never randomly plan stuff... it's fun and I am embracing it as I wouldn't be considering/doing things like this if it wasn't for failed IVF attempts!

Thanks for being supportive and wanting to see what happens with us Chiefsgirl... it is so nice to have BH friends to turn to when sometimes real life people just don't cut it!!
    Jb 'if' everything goes to plan at should be about 17th Oct. but I have to usually give or take a couple of days.

Chiefsgirl thanks for checking in on us good luck with your cycle fx for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shell'80 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-09-2013)