+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Guilty too ! Feeding bub at 4am this morning...boob in one hand, Bubhub in the other
    I also had pregnancy insomnia but think back and have to say you definitely get more sleep though than when bub arrives ....enjoy it ! stock up while u can

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by MrsHoward; 07-09-2013 at 07:02.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsHoward For This Useful Post:

mummtime101  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    Wahhh I'm still up at 4:45am.....it's gotten to the point there is no use me going back to sleep for an hour and a half...

No thunder here Sonja.......or maybe my household snores to loudly haha. How's you new baby going? What did you end up having?

Loco the new huggies ones I have had a little trouble with. What are you using now??
    Babylove im at my wits end with all these dam nappies. Why can't someone invent a nice thick, good quality nappy. Ill pay ill pay haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

mummtime101  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loco try Snugglers 16kg+. Only thing that worked for DS. You can get them at big w.

I was up with baby from 10.30-12.30 then 5-6.30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Mummtime we had a girl. Astrid. She's perfect. Soooooo glad to not be pregnant anymore. I was so sick through this one. It was awful.

Loco some people I know put their kids in 2 nappies. I've also found pull-ups a disaster at night. Sometimes I've changed Marc in his sleep at 10pm. I can't wait til he's toilet trained.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by duckduckgoose View Post
    Loco try Snugglers 16kg+. Only thing that worked for DS. You can get them at big w.

I was up with baby from 10.30-12.30 then 5-6.30
    Ive tried snugglers cant remember if they were 16+

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Mummtime we had a girl. Astrid. She's perfect. Soooooo glad to not be pregnant anymore. I was so sick through this one. It was awful.

Loco some people I know put their kids in 2 nappies. I've also found pull-ups a disaster at night. Sometimes I've changed Marc in his sleep at 10pm. I can't wait til he's toilet trained.
    Congratulations Son and what a gorgeous name.

I can't wait until DD is toilet trained to. Yes pull ups are shocking at night for us. How can such a little person wee so much haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post

Thought I would reply on this thread so we don't ambush the election rants haha.

Congrats on your daughter! Hope all went well! Can't wait not to be pregnant.....the end is so awful haha.

Going in for a section on the 20th at king Edwards....didnt really have a choice as to where I went because of my bmi and previous complications. Not long to go now though. Less than 2 weeks. Slightly nervous for the section though.

Me ('92) +DH ('82) = DS (2010)+DD (arriving sept 2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting mummtime that went super fast. Picked a name yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No name!!! We don't even have a list of possibilities because there is nothing we like!

Me ('92) +DH ('82) = DS (2010)+DD (arriving sept 2013)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummtime101 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Well im up 425am as DD wet the bed argh through her nappy. So sick of these crap made nappies. Ive officially tried them all.

Anyway im never going to get back to sleep. Never can.

We found that we had to go up a size in the huggies ones to stop dd wetting through. Every other nappy didnt work.

Im always up at that hour. Its the only me time I get and I get bad insomnia with my anti depressants. Ive always been a night owl tho so its not completely their fault.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (08-09-2013)