+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I lose so much! DF asked if I was okay because even he noticed it everywhere. Every time I run my hand through it comes out, when I wash clumps come out and twice now I've had to pull it out of the vaccuum because it wasn't turning at the bottom. I hate it and DS2 is 7 months now. I wish it would stop and my hair would be nice again.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must have some weird hair genes because when I was pregnant I stopped shedding completely. Didn't lose a hair until both sons were 6 months old. The shower drain loved me! My hair is very, very thick and now it's just almost unmanageable, and it sort of rules my life.....! Even now (youngest is 10 months) I only lose a really small amount every day. I am happy to donate clumps of mine to replace clumps of yours!!!😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At no time ever have I lost much at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    *sigh* I've not yet even been pregnant and mine is shedding. I have randomly occurring alopecia (small bald batches) but I think this is unrelated. Let's hope it's seasonal?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have very thick hair and lose heaps when I wash it, brush it, run my fingers through it. I'm probably losing some as I write this!

Df has actually woken up with some in his mouth before, even though I tie it up at night

My vacuum, urgh!

My youngest is 4 so I can't blame it on pregnancy, unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lose hair in clumps, its worse when I wash my hair or brush it.
    Doesn't bother me though because my hair is so thick that it's not funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    A few months after pregnancy and dieting you will find you lose more hair from not having enough iron.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the same problem and not yet pregnant. I have lost at least 2/3 of my hair a few years ago. I started taking zinc (Swisse hair skin and nails) and it stopped! Woohoo. I then got lazy and stop taking them about six months ago. After 3 months I got straight back on them as it was falling out on clumps again. I highly recommend the vitamins

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to lose heaps until I changed to MooGoo Milk Shampoo. Now I lose about half the amount compared to when I used dandruff shampoo and no itchy scalp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I lose about the normal amount. I've just made the switch to using honey and water as my shampoo and since I have my hair has felt thicker. It's still oily going through the transition period but its so nice having honey fresh hair . Can't wait till it starts to sort itself out. I've heard of men making the switch to honey shampoo and getting re growth where they were once bald .