+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No I don't include it in our income. I don't even include my income in our income as it's not needed for our budget.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My 'income' is my pay from work. I get a small amount of FTB but I don't really think of that as 'income' - that's just how I view things in my head and when budgeting etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me, it's what you take home after tax.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im wondering what type of conversations everyone is divulging their personal income situations in.

Personally the only people who need to know those figures in this household are me, DH, our accountant, centrelink & child support. And i guess the bank if we were to apply for a loan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When referring to our income I now only refer to the net amount because the net amount and the gross amount are so very far apart. And I would include centrelink payments if entitled because they are funds paid to your bank so a payment regardless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would include $$ that hit our bank account regularly... however for us its only net income from paid jobs so thats it currently.
    However in the past when we got some family tax I used to include that in our income - as in this week we will have $xyz left after bills.
    However the only real person I speak to about it would be DH - some people know my weekly wage and others know DH's rough amount but I have never been specific irl with anyone bar DH