+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 15+1 and have had bleeding. First time was this Thursday last week when it gushed out when I was brushing my teeth. Ob did ultrasound and all was ok. No apparent bleeding from my placenta but he put me on bed rest for a few days. I took his advice seriously and then Yesterday I had bleeding again. This time more of a spotting though and it was dark brown. Today I have had more spotting but this time redder. Its not a lot though this week. Rational me says it is old blood but worrier me is Playing havoc with my mind! Obstetrician says not to worry but I can't help but be anxious. It doesn't help that my dh is away with the Air Force for a month either. Has anyone had this before? I don't have cramping but I haven't felt movement (I was up until yesterday) which makes me more anxious.
    Last edited by First time Mum NSW; 23-01-2014 at 21:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBtobe View Post
    I'm so excited to see you have made it to 36 + . What great news. If you go naturally will you be okay? Or will they take you in for a cesar? I'd go home I think. Own shower and own bed would be nice for a few weeks.
    Hey !! I'll have to have a Cesar , booked in for the 3rd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by First time Mum NSW View Post
    I'm 15+1 and have had bleeding. First time was this Thursday last week when it gushed out when I was brushing my teeth. Ob did ultrasound and all was ok. No apparent bleeding from my placenta but he put me on bed rest for a few days. I took his advice seriously and then Yesterday I had bleeding again. This time more of a spotting though and it was dark brown. Today I have had more spotting but this time redder. Its not a lot though this week. Rational me says it is old blood but worrier me is Playing havoc with my mind! Obstetrician says not to worry but I can't help but be anxious. It doesn't help that my dh is away with the Air Force for a month either. Has anyone had this before? I don't have cramping but I haven't felt movement (I was up until yesterday) which makes me more anxious.
    Hey !!
    It sure plays on your mind , every time I go to the loo I check for bleeding !!u poor thing being on your own , make sure u get an ambulance if u bleed . I have had brown spotting for 3 weeks now it will not go away !! So annoying

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loveandlive For This Useful Post:

First time Mum NSW  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 weeks would be terrible! You poor thing. I hope it stops for both of us soon!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to First time Mum NSW For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well they haven't given me an option I have to stay in here a little depressed today , I know I should be grateful I'm getting looked after it is just so lonely in here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you poor mumma. It'd be even harder to deal with after thinking you could go home for a bit. Here's hoping it goes quickly for you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know that feeling of feeling depressed in hospital, has the bleeding stopped? Is there a cafe/restaurant very close to the hospital? I nearly lost it, in hospital and the doctors realised and let my husband take me down the road for Thai. It saved me!! I felt somewhat normal again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I know that feeling of feeling depressed in hospital, has the bleeding stopped? Is there a cafe/restaurant very close to the hospital? I nearly lost it, in hospital and the doctors realised and let my husband take me down the road for Thai. It saved me!! I felt somewhat normal again.
    Red bleeding has stopped but I have had brown spotting since I have been in here I have asked to leave just for an hr or so and have been denied . Not even a good cafe in the hospital , they are renovating so it's a temp one I think hardly anything there at all !
    Hope everyone is good not much longer till bub is out on the 3rd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The hospital is the best place for you, make sure when bubs arrives and your home... Well go out as much as you can, when you are up to it. You will need to, despite what advice you are given from others. It will help with the feelings of depression, especially after being in hospital for so long and secluded from everyday social life. Good luck, not long to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kmvw