+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had Grade 4 complete Placenta Previa with my 1st, was in hospital for a month before my C/S in Feb and I had no bleeding.. I was lucky. The Obs told me I could give birth next time if I wanted to, they never said I would have a higher risk again. However I understand having scar tissue gives you a higher chance that the embryo could attach itself there, our hub was IVF as well. I'm starting to think IVF increases your chance if PP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was reading that with ivf they aim the embryo lower for a better success rate and not to get an eptopic but then it can can pp

Thanks
    Reviews
    And the spotting has began

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do they have a plan for you? I was put in hospital at 34 weeks for the rest of the pregnancy. I would of been in earlier if I had any bleeding. Do you mind me asking what state you live in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask you ladies when they were able to diagnose this for you?
    I am 13 weeks pg with my post Ashermans baby and they tell us that this is a big risk for us due to the scar tissue that was in our uterus. It's really hard to find info on it though or even a decent timeline for when to check for what. Very frustrating.
    Hope all is well with you all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loveandlive View Post
    And the spotting has began
    Hope you are feeling okay...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBtobe For This Useful Post:

loveandlive  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in NSW . I really think the docs here don't care at all because I'm a public patient . I have to have another ultra sound done at 34 weeks ( start of jan ) and then they said c section at 39 weeks . I started to cry when they said that it just seems really late for a c section I don't expect it done at 36 weeks but 38 would of made me feel better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBtobe View Post
    Can I ask you ladies when they were able to diagnose this for you?
    I am 13 weeks pg with my post Ashermans baby and they tell us that this is a big risk for us due to the scar tissue that was in our uterus. It's really hard to find info on it though or even a decent timeline for when to check for what. Very frustrating.
    Hope all is well with you all

I was told when I was 20 weeks it was low but it wasn't until I had more bleeding at 25 weeks I found out how bad it really was after another ultra sound

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a public patient, they told me I'd be admitted even with no bleeding prior to having the baby. It's dangerous for you and the baby, you need to be near a hospital in case you have a big bleed. Please ask to talk to the doctors again or get another opinion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love and life. I was told the exact same as you. It was only once I had a bleed was I admitted then discharged and told to stay close to the hospital.