+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Between 1-3 glasses 3-5 times a week. I don't drink every night and I won't drink half a bottle each time. OP I think the amount of beer you drink is pretty bad for you. Aside from the alcohol content, the calories in all that beer is pretty shocking. Drinking 4 beers would be the equivalent of eating half a packet of TimTams every night.
    I'm no wowser, I love drinking and will occasionally drink to excess because its great fun, but drinking so many drinks every day is shockingly bad for your health.
    I used to drink as much as you do now, and I was 20kg heavier than I am now. When I cut back I lost 10kg without even trying.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1-2 glasses of wine (usually white, sometimes red) about 3-4 nights a week. Maybe 3 glasses on a weekend if there's something on. Any more than that makes me tired and just generally feel unhealthy. My sleep quality really suffers if I have more than 2 drinks so doing that a few nights in a row would wreck me!

At the moment I'm not having anything or just an occasional glass when I reeeeaallly want one because we're doing IVF.

I absolutely love a glass of wine or two after DD goes to bed or on a Sunday arvo. I'm going to miss it if/when I get pregnant!