+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    None. These days I hardly drink, maybe new years or some other special occasion. It doesn't phase me anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Witwicky View Post
    Lol well i'm going against the grain....I drink wine most nights Mostly red.

By the way...what's a slab?

a carton of 24 beers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaDuck View Post
    I love my white wine!! SO and I have two glasses most nights. One while cooking dinner and chatting, and one with dinner.

I wish wine bottles were just a widdle bit bigger, one more glass after dinner would be perfect
    This is exactly how i enjoy drinking everynight. 1 beer while cooking, another with dinner and 1 after dinner. Then sleepy and relaxed for bed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to B00ts For This Useful Post:

MamaDuck  (05-09-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I'm not pregnant, maybe a glass of white a month? I'm not a big drinker and I don't really like the taste of alcohol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I dont drink often. Maybe once a fortnight I'll have a few vodkas. I'll also have some cocktails if I'm out with friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    I don't think it's normal amongst any of my friends to have 3-4 drinks everynight. I'm not being judgey, just answering you question honestly. I might have a drink or 2 every couple of weeks if i am home with DH, usually on a Fri or Sat night, or if I get together with friends I will have a couple of drinks.

maybe see how you go cutting down for a few nights a week, or having a night without a drink occasionally if you are concerned.

oh, i can easily cut down or cut it out completely. i just dont want to, to be honest. I look forward to it all day, nothing is more relaxing once kiddies have gone to bed. I agree it's prob excessive though and it's expensive. But i lovvve it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to B00ts For This Useful Post:

TimeForWine  (05-09-2013)

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by B00ts View Post
    oh, i can easily cut down or cut it out completely. i just dont want to, to be honest. I look forward to it all day, nothing is more relaxing once kiddies have gone to bed. I agree it's prob excessive though and it's expensive. But i lovvve it.
    ^^^ Thats me EXACTLY!!!! When I can pour that icey icey vino goodness and sit my a$$ down - it means its ME TIME!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TimeForWine For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    How much I drink varies. Sometimes I might just have a couple at dinner. Sometimes I don't drink for months and months and other times I drink a bottle of bourbon or a carton of beer over a weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Most days I will pour a glass of crisp whit wine to help me make dinner and then I like a glass after all the kids go down for the night. I also don't mind a dinner and wine date with the girls every now and then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by B00ts View Post
    This statement concerns me. I suggest you might want to try going without for a week and see how you go. The amount of alcohol you are drinking increases your chances of some cancers (breast and mouth) 200%.