Just a bit of a vent girls. I came home from Mum's house tonight expecting;
1) a nice clean kitchen. THis is how I left it before i went out.
2) A clean floor. DH promised to vacuum and mop whilst the kids and i were out.
3) a locked up house. DH and brother are in bed and the whole house is unlocked for any one to just waltz in!
4) a clean guest toilet. I have asked my brother for the last 5 days to clean it!
5) a shopping list. They know tomorrow is shopping day and if they need anything to write it down. Do they? NO! And then they tell me AFTER i have done the shopping that "i needed razors" or " i needed some body wash".
6) a clean dining table. I also left this in clean condition when i walked out the door.
7) a basket od clean washing. I hung this out this morning and left a note for DH to bring it in. IT's still on the damn line! He goes out for a ciggie every hour! Is he blind? can' t he see the washing? or the basket that i leave out there for him!
Sorry , i am sure a few of you have DH's that do the same things! And as for my brother, if he expects me to be his maid he can pay me for it! And i'll be letting him know that I am not cheap!