+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    You are the one saying it has a lt to say about the people of the left.
    Yes. I never said that it was from Labor.

You haven't answered the question. Did you 'like' it? Or do you find it inappropriate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post

You haven't answered the question. Did you 'like' it? Or do you find it inappropriate?
    I saw it the other day and no I didn't "like" it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Lots of people don't find swearing offensive or inappropriate. I can think of more things that upset me than the odd F bomb here and there.

Thanks
    Reviews

No but you said they were wearing a red labor shirt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The inability to acknowledge wrong doing is astounding. It doesn't get more blatantly offensive, but yet some are unable to acknowledge it. Hiding behind 'it wasn't from the party so it doesn't matter' is not valid. It is not a question of who is wrong, it is a question of what is wrong.
    Oh give me a break! I never said it wasn't wrong or offensive, I stated I'm not going to bother reading it or giving it stock when it's just somebody trying to push their opinions on people. To me, not paying attention to something from Joe Blow or giving it stock is a pretty sensible idea when somebody not running for office does something like that.

You do the same thing, I haven't once seen you agree on something somebody has pointed out about the Libs or Abbott as being offensive, instead you're always defending it or posting what you think Labor or Rudd has been offensive about. Get off your high horse before you fall.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirst33 For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    No but you said they were wearing a red labor shirt
    The pamphlet in the mail was from a ALP supporter.

The website was a separate issue, where I mentioned those of the left being quite supportive of hate speech.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

The website was a separate issue, where I mentioned those of the left being quite supportive of hate speech.
    I just laughed out loud. Those on the right never participate in hate speech?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The pamphlet in the mail was from a ALP supporter.

Could you please tell me on what basis it is hate speech and your evidence that it's leftists liking the page.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (05-09-2013),beebs  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post
    I never said that.

Not one person on this forum (except for Pegassus), can say that that website was inappropriate. I think that says alot. And it is very disappointing, to think that this is a parenting forum that mainly consists of parents who find that sort of language acceptable. I would hope that you don't let your kids talk like that.

If someone of the right talked like that, I would have absolutely no hesitation saying that it is inappropriate, immature, stupid etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirst33 View Post

Oh Andrew Bolt, Alan Jones, Michael Smith et al are going to have a field day after Saturday! But coming from them, they say it is fact

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013...of-speech.html