+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Talk to me about Michelle Bridges 12 week program

Hi

I am contemplating starting the next round of the Michelle Bridges 12 week program and have a few questions for those who have done it.

Can you do all the workouts at home or do you need to join a gym?

Is the meal plan affordable for a family? Currently I spend $300 a fortnight and would like to keep it around that amount and I don't want to have to do seperate meals for the kids. I have heard that it has a great range so I am thinking we can all eat the same meals. My only concern is cost.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also thinking of doing it too, well actually pretty much decided I have.

She offers workouts for home, gym or outdoors I believe.

I too am wondering what the cost of our grocery bill will be, I also want to try and cook everything for all my family, and not have to cook two separate meals, so I think I'll be rotating a lot of her meals.

I have heard so many good reports from people who have done it, like losing 17kg and 30kg...

If you do it, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi. I'm on round 3 now and I love it.
    You get a meal plan but can customize it to suit. I usually have last nights dinner for lunch today too so it's less to buy. The range of food is amazing.
    You can choose gym outdoor or home for exercise.
    I'm bf'ing so can't exercise loads as I'm too top heavy but have still managed a 4kg loss in 4 weeks

I've found if I'm not organised I find it difficult but am loving it
    Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mmumm For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen2010 View Post
    Hi. I'm on round 3 now and I love it.
    You get a meal plan but can customize it to suit. I usually have last nights dinner for lunch today too so it's less to buy. The range of food is amazing.
    You can choose gym outdoor or home for exercise.
    I'm bf'ing so can't exercise loads as I'm too top heavy but have still managed a 4kg loss in 4 weeks

I've found if I'm not organised I find it difficult but am loving it
    Good luck
    Thanks 4kg is a great result. Can you give me a rough indication of what your grocery bill is? We are a family of two adults and two kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also in the current round and really enjoying it. I do the at home workout option whilst ds is napping or the outdoor option with him in the pram.

The food is very nice and easy to customise to your family's prefereñces. I find it more cost and time effective to duplicate some meals and eat the leftovers for dinner or lunch the next day. Our house has two adults and one child and our grocery bill is approx $200 a week but that's with nappies, wipes etc.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post
    I'm also in the current round and really enjoying it. I do the at home workout option whilst ds is napping or the outdoor option with him in the pram.

The food is very nice and easy to customise to your family's prefereñces. I find it more cost and time effective to duplicate some meals and eat the leftovers for dinner or lunch the next day. Our house has two adults and one child and our grocery bill is approx $200 a week but that's with nappies, wipes etc.

Good luck!
    Thankyou for your reply. Sounds really good

GrabbyCrabby is offline She is everything I need, that I never knew I wanted... She is everything I want, that I never knew I needed...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did it a few rounds back but had to give it up as I lost my job and we couldn't afford the food as our food bill almost doubled! The food was amazing I didn't feel like I was dieting we did it for 5wks only walked for exercise and lost 5kg so was happy. It is great but if you are on a budget you may struggle you can change the plans an have leftovers so it just depends on you really.