+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help needed! online survey for parents with a child 3yrs or under

Survey closes Friday 20th September 2013!

Hi,

My name is Kim Vuong from the School of Psychology and Counselling at Queensland University of Technology.

I’m conducting an Honours research project as part of my program about parents’ perception on the safety of baby nursery furniture and the influences it has on intentions to enact safe behaviours to prevent injury. I am looking for parents with a child 3 years and under to complete a questionnaire (approximately 45 minutes) that will be available to complete online.

Questionnaires do not have to be completed in one sitting. Your answers will be automatically saved. Simply click the survey link the next time you want to restart and you will be directed to where you last started.

Participants will receive:
    • an article from CHOICE magazine on safety tips for certain baby nursery furniture and,
    • will also go in the draw to win 1 of 4 $50 Coles and Myer vouchers.
    If you are interested in participating in this study, please click the link provided here http://survey.qut.edu.au/f/177112/f953/

Please feel free to forward this email to any of your friends and family who may be interested in this study!

Please note that this study has been approved by the QUT Human Research Ethics Committee (1300000018).

Many thanks for your consideration of this request.

Kind regards,

Kim Vuong
    Honours Student
    School of Psychology and Counselling
    Queensland University of Technology
    kim.vuong@connect.qut.edu.au
    Last edited by Kav90; 10-09-2013 at 13:32. Reason: thesis deadline approaching

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Is there a way to do the survey without signing up for an outlook account? I don't know that many people will make it past that part, tbh. I'm always happy to help with research but I don't have the time to sign up for an account and then spend 45 minutes on a survey, sorry.
    Last edited by FearlessLeader; 04-09-2013 at 03:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ^^^
    Yep, same here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have an outlook account (hotmail) but when I click on the link it takes me to my inbox not to the survey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I have an outlook account (hotmail) but when I click on the link it takes me to my inbox not to the survey.
    Yep Same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    The link is just taking me to outlook log in page. I think you may have put the wrong link in?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Thanks for bringing it to my attention! There was a problem with the link and I've repasted it, it should take you straight to the survey. Please let me know if it still does not work, and also the survey can be completed in a few sittings

Kind regards,
    Kim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Thanks for your interest and letting me know about the problem! I've repasted the link and it should take you straight to the survey without having to sign into any hotmail account. Please let me know if it still does not work

Kind regards,
    Kim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I'm not sure what has happened the link is the same but I've repasted it and clicked on it myself and it now takes me to the survey. Whereas the link before took me to the outlook page ><. Thanks for letting me know! Please let me know if it still does not work

Kind regards,
    Kim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Works fine for me and I've completed it :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Kav90  (05-09-2013)