+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It doesn't matter what others think.. If it bothers *you* then you need to really sit down & have a chat with this family member. It is your child after all and if it makes you uncomfortable, it's not right.
    I can understand where you're coming from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thanks for all the responses.
    Basically it annoys me because I go to the effort of checking my security settings and only having friends on facebook that I actually know and see or are family and this person has 300 friends whom I don't know and I don't feel comfortable with them seeing my child, I don't know why but that's just the way I (and my DH) feel.
    I sent her a private fb message explaining it and asking her to remove them so hopefully this time she will

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    How are they getting the photos? Are they taking them, themselves or ate they saving them from the ops account?

Reporting them will remove them. If they are getting them from ops account then blocking them would stop it and if they are taking the photos themselves... I guess stop seeing them so they cant?

Seems drastic but if people are really serious about it and the people wont listen. Cut em
    They are taking the photos themselves. Photos of my child by herself and with their child. If I were to block her it would only mean that I would no longer see what they are posting. At least at the moment I can see the photos.

But really if they were going to be really rude and pathetic they could continue posting the pictures and then block me from seeing them. Hope that doesn't happen but if it did I would never know I guess.

I hate that nothing is private anymore, back in the days before facebook only close family and friends would be seeing baby photos