+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sore on lip after 18 month vac?

Ds had his 18 month vac ( measles, mumps, rubella and chicken pox) yesterday at the bottom of his lip a little sore appeared. Looks a bit like a cold sore. We haven't had a cold sore and he hasn't been in contact with anyone with one. Just wondering if this is something to do with the vac or it could be a cold sore. I have a newborn so am trying to keep him from touching hands/ face and kissing him which is easier said than done. Any advice or anyone had this happen after the vac?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I should say he had vac on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi love pink hope you are still around just wondering how you went with this? My dd had the 18 month vax 10 days ago and on Saturday came out with what I thought was cold sores but doesn't seem to be a typical outbreak I am going to dr today to check it out but was wondering if it could be related to chicken pox vax?

Similar Threads

1. Sore Abs?
    By LifeInShadesOfGrey in forum General Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-05-2013, 00:29
  2. Cold sore- 7 month old
    By Atropos in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 10:57