+ Reply to Thread

Default Loving couple searching for a wonder woman

Children are a blessing and my husband and I would be so grateful to be blessed in this way. We feel that we have a lot to offer; our love, our humble home, extended family and friends, a sense of humour and a sense for adventure. We have been through IVF treatments with no success and our only option now is to use donor eggs.Below is our official ad approved by the Victorian Minister for Health.

A generous woman needed for egg donation

We are a caring, happily married couple who would dearly love to be able to share our lives with a child or two. I am a primary school teacher and enjoy nurturing children to help them reach their full potential. My husband is an accountant and has dreamt for a long time of being a father. I know he would be a wonderful dad as he is very loving and has a great sense of humour. After several attempts with IVF, our only remaining option to have a family of our own is to find an egg donor. Can you help us? If you are aged 36 or under and would be able to help, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please email us on
    dfinderd@gmail.comThis advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (Vic) (April 2013)

Last edited by Dfinder4; 31-01-2014 at 16:06.

North Coast
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mandy I wish you every success in achieving your dream....
    I hope an angel reads your post and replies, sadly I am to old to help. I have two precious miracles thanks to IVF so I know how hard the journey can be.
    All my positive thoughts and good wishes to you xx