+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Exhausted! - Vent

Slowly and painfully making our way through a WW. Bub is clingy, unsettled with constant crying and always hungry. Nothing seems to make her happy ATM except for being carried constantly. One tired Mumma here!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I didn't know this section existed.

I'm not convinced of these wonder weeks. Yes, I know...35 years of research, but still not convinced.

Interesting though, that my 8 month old has woken a few times the last 3 nights when she would normally sleep through. Apparently, she is in a leap. She does have a very sniffly nose, though.

I didn't know about wonder weeks with my older 2, but I don't remember long periods of being unsettled, apart from when my son was a newborn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Which leap?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are in a leap too. Bang on the day it started she became difficult to put down to nap, clingy and feeding more frequently at night when she was either having only 1 feed or sleeping through previously.
    DD1 followed WW fussy periods very closely so I think they're a great help to understand what is happening and how to help the process.

Totally in love with our two beautiful little girls.
    Feb 2011 and May 2013

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just read up about the wonder weeks and I think my bub is at Leap 1! This last week has been totally different...fussiness, she doesnt want to play at awake time, refusing boob at usual time but feeding at different times and being cranky until she falls asleep and only sleeping in me ! But has started smiling and being more alert...it says may settle at six weeks so hopefully by the end of this week she is back to her usual little self
    Good luck with your bub, hope the LO settles down soon too and you get some rest!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does this thread still Exist?

Sent from my SM-P600 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure does!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAG242 For This Useful Post:

loulou21  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I added the app onto phone the other day. I don't have the book. My DS was exactly 2 weeks early and when I look at the chart it shows that his first leap is coming up, however I think he's already gone through his first leap..... He is 6+4weeks.....so not sure how to interpret the chart really.
    When I put in his actual birth date instead of his due date, it seems more accurate :/ because he was super fussy mid last week.....

Anyone else have similar situation? So now I'm beginning to feel like the so called wonder weeks is not so right....

Advice? I don't know maybe I need to purchase the book perhaps??

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have always gone by my LO's birth date and she has always fallen exactly within every leap. I would continue with using the DOB if it works for you.

I use the app and love it.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Due date works for me but go with whstever fits your bub. My ds was a week overdue.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

JAG242  (08-04-2014)