+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bladder Problem

Hi,

I feel so depressed due to the fact that i have constant pressure in my bladder and always having the urge to go to the toilet or feel i am going to pee. Also every two weeks i get an infection in my lower abdomen which is very fustrating and is starting to rule my life becuase i can not plan weekends away with partner etc:

If anyone has any suggestions on what the problem could be or is experiencing something similar your thoughts are more than welcome, as i feel so depressed and have very low self-esteem due to this problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi
    i would suggest you see your GP and ask for a referral to a urologist .. You may need to undergo a urinary study to see the flow rate and also how your bladder acts.
    hope you get it sorted.I suffer from incontinence and it can be debilitating some days esp if I have a cold..I cant leave the house..

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Louise41 For This Useful Post:

Shelly144  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if this at all relevant to your situation but I suffer ovarian cysts and one of the give away signs that I have one is the constant urge to pee even if I've just been or the constant full feeling. I don't get infections so it may not be what's going on but just a thought. Good luck, I hope you can get it investigated and hopefully sorted out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

Shelly144  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You could have a small bladder capacity. Get a referal to a urogynaecology clinic at your hospital or women's hospital and you might have to do a urodynamics test where they measure the capacity of your bladder.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ProudMumma34 For This Useful Post:

Shelly144  (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your kind responses.

I am due to see a uroglist next week so hopefully i will get sorted then.
    I also have endometeriosis on top of all this so ihave really bad lower abdomen pain.

Thanks for all your kind thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had endometriosis and it was on my bowel and bladder and caused issues.
    Have you seen a gynae ? You may need to get it investigated and see if its on your bladder and thats whats causing the issues..

good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah i have attended a gynae. Had to go private as the gynae on the NHS was crap she wasnt intrested she did the first key surgery and then was flogging me off with all sorts of tablets etc:: which was making me worse. My private gynae has referred me to have a second key hole surgery and to investigate my bladder and bowl aswell as she thinks have have more than one problem in my lower abdomen. The pain and the feeling is awful you just feel depressed all the time and with me have recurring infections every two weeks it is hateful.

when you gyane seen you had endometeriosis on your bowel and bladder did she remove? are you on any medication now to slow the growth of the endometeriosis or anything?

thank you for you advice.