+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have reported spam...i have reported a few I have considered overly offensive but not heaps.

What happens if you "get reported"...would I even know? I have had people jump up and down a few times at things I have said but I don't think i would ever have been "offensive"...do you get notified if you are reported?

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Spamity spam spam. As much as I love finding out what hot deals I can get this week on an iPhone or Samsung. Or what happened in a sporting clothes store and where I can have today's must have jersey. I don't like it clogging up my app.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (01-09-2013)

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by River Song View Post
    I have reported spam...i have reported a few I have considered overly offensive but not heaps.

What happens if you "get reported"...would I even know? I have had people jump up and down a few times at things I have said but I don't think i would ever have been "offensive"...do you get notified if you are reported?
    If your post has been reported, the mods will review the thread and have a look at the context of your post and discuss it between themselves (its not just one mods opinion) ... and decide if it needs to be edited or deleted.

If it doesnt, then you wont know.

If it needs editing, then we will edit it. We dont usually contact you unless the post was in serious breach of the rules, in which case you will get a warning or infraction pm.

Just because someone reports your post (or you report others), doesnt mean that we will necessarily close the thread or delete the post. Just means we will have a look at it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have seen the spam posts and always just thought they magically disappeared haha.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummtime101 For This Useful Post:

beebs  (01-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think ive ever reported a post. Not that i can recall.

Im too lazy.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I always get a little kick from reporting spam etc, like I am being a good little citizen of the bubhub community.

Yes, you are correct - my life is not so exciting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Mod-Uniquey  (02-09-2013)

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post
    I have seen the spam posts and always just thought they magically disappeared haha.
    They do

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the time haha. Usually only spam stuff but have reported a few (maybe 2 or 3) postes on offensive posts (name calling and such which imo is not necessary, you can disagree but there is no need for calling names just because you have differing opinions)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Generally just spam. I hate spam.

If I saw a really abusive personal attack then I would report that too. I've rarely seen anything so extreme that it needs reporting though. The mods must get onto it quick smart!

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummtime101 View Post