+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sooo frustrated with pin pointing 0....!!!!

Today I had 2 failed attempts at using the clear blue o kit sticks. First one I was half asleep at 5am. Test didn't work and I was too sleepy to figure out why. After holding my pee for 4 hours and getting a mild head ache from not drinking water (which I need plenty of to help my virtually non existent EWCM!) I tried again at 5-15 pm, only to somehow do it wrong again!! Grrr. The kit cost me $55 and you only get 7 tests! I'm also failing miserably at temping because I have no set routine, sleep late, wake during the night- basically I'm not succeeding at doing it at the same time daily. I get the scantiest amount of EWCM so that's a difficult one too. Trying to bd every second day isn't even working and it's heading toward making our sex life depressing.
    Omg!! Vent over.... Just had to get that off my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hugs! TTC is definitely NOT easy!

Are they the digital tests that you're using? If they haven't worked I'd contact the company and get my money back. It's a lot of money to waste if it doesn't work.

As for temping, could you perhaps set an alarm on your phone so you check at the same time each morning, regardless of if you wake during the night or not. It will still give you a good idea of your temps.

As for checking CM it can be quite tricky. I didn't get any EWCM last cycle but I had watery CM which is still very fertile. Just try and track what you can without putting pressure on yourself.

And as for BDing, again try not to put too much pressure on yourselves. Try and keep it fun and simple, and maybe even get back to basics. Try simply massaging each other and if it happens to lead to BDing, great! If not then at least you've both had a relaxing massage and connected with each other

All the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Hugs! TTC is definitely NOT easy!

Are they the digital tests that you're using? If they haven't worked I'd contact the company and get my money back. It's a lot of money to waste if it doesn't work.

As for temping, could you perhaps set an alarm on your phone so you check at the same time each morning, regardless of if you wake during the night or not. It will still give you a good idea of your temps.

As for checking CM it can be quite tricky. I didn't get any EWCM last cycle but I had watery CM which is still very fertile. Just try and track what you can without putting pressure on yourself.

And as for BDing, again try not to put too much pressure on yourselves. Try and keep it fun and simple, and maybe even get back to basics. Try simply massaging each other and if it happens to lead to BDing, great! If not then at least you've both had a relaxing massage and connected with each other

All the best xx
    Thanks so much babyblu11

The digital tests are working- I just did something wrong TWICE today. Doh. And yes, good suggestion about the alarm- I've tried it but forgot why I had set it so early and slept through- ill try again. As for bding- well, we actually do it too much. Every second day is difficult when we're at it daily. Lol. But to be fair I did find a teeny bit of EWCM today so ditched the every other day attempt, just in case. Yes, it's tough, this ttc business and I've only been at it a few months. I need to change my attitude to one that's more relaxed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is it the clear blue digital monitor?
    I bought sticks for half the price on eBay.
    Have a look and see if you can get some there. Save you loads of $$!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BubblesK View Post
    Is it the clear blue digital monitor?
    I bought sticks for half the price on eBay.
    Have a look and see if you can get some there. Save you loads of $$!
    Yep, clear blue. Ill def check out eBay coz seriously...$55 from Priceline is a little absurd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have had some luck with Internet cheapie OPK's from EBay. The seller is yes.bw