+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Need some help tonight, losing my mind!

Ok, so I'm freaking out now and wish I hadn't of googled. I has my first beta on Friday at 16dpo. It came back at 154 and progesterone was 32.5. Initially I was really happy but then after posting elsewhere a few people said it was quite low. I'm looking for stories from anyone who had similar or anyone else's opinion? My nurse said no need for follow up bloods just come in at 6.5 weeks for a scan. I've had a really sore uterus the past 3 days, almost like its full and ready to burst, it's not excruciating but uncomfortable enough to keep me awake and stop me walking around much. Is any of this ringing alarm bells or is it normal? So low tonight, I so want to be happy and positive but I feel so scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    My HCG was 187 at my first beta - I think it was about 15dpo. My clinic says they're happy with anything over 100 at 4 weeks, so it sounds fine to me. Not sure about the progesterone, I don't know what the average range is.

I felt like AF was on her way for a week after my BFP, it's totally normal to feel cramping etc in the early days. As long as the pain isn't really awful and you're not spotting things are usually fine

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (01-09-2013)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It sounds like a perfectly fine hcg level to me. I'm not very good with progesterone levels though. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Now go get some sleep

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your replies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first beta was 14!! Taken the day after period was due, had had positive tests three days earlier.
    I'm now 14 weeks, I look back now and it saddens me that the time when I was supposed to be all excited I spent googling and being scared and having lots of blood tests to watch the numbers increased.
    I don't know how to not stress, I'm still stressing now! But keep saying to yourself "today, I am pregnant" because you are!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! That makes me feel better x