+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Candy Crush Anonymous

Hi, I'm justus4 and I'm addicted to candy crush.
    It's not all the time just phases I go thru but I start playing and get addicted then don't play for a couple of weeks then do it again.
    I was so bored tonite I ran out of lives so sent a heap of annoying life requests to friends but being a Friday night I knew no one would send any so I changed the time on my Ipad.
    Yes folks that right I stooped so low as to try and cheat the system and get unlimited lives ( it works by the way for any of you fellow candy crazies) then when I set the original date and time but I had a few thousand minutes left til my next life not the usual 30 min. So you know what I did. I cheated the system again! I thought I know instead of getting the hint to put the game away ill just delete the ap. and reinstall it. Yup guys that worked too. 5 new lives waiting for me.
    So I think I'm going to have to put together a 12 step guide for me to slowly put the game down.

That is all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Haha I think you're not alone with the candy crush addiction.

I got to level 65 was playing so much could not for the life of me get past it for weeeeeeeks ok ok over a month. Got annoyed and deleted the app.

I've been cc free for 2 weeks buttttt am now loving and semi addicted to amateur surgeon 3 lol

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    yeah I went through the CC addiction. Have got through it now, and while I will play occasionally ... I can also go weeks without playing, then just play through my 5 lives and not again for days.

I think its just that I have got to a super hard stage that I cant see me getting past

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so with changing the time to get more lives, you can just keep doing it, then when you want to go back to 'Normal time' without having the stupid 5000 minute thing come up, just change it forward once more but DON'T play any lives (so it is still full on 5) then reset your time.
    All good.

I'm Jellyfishie and I have a Candy Crush addiction. Proud to be on 135 without ever having spent a cent

Thanks
    Reviews
    I figured out a life reset cheat on my android tablet ages ago and went through about three days of non-stop playing. The worst is over and, while I do play most days, I can actually put it down and do other stuff rather than obsessively swiping at my screen all day!

It's a hard addiction to beat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wikidwitch View Post
    I figured out a life reset cheat on my android tablet ages ago and went through about three days of non-stop playing. The worst is over and, while I do play most days, I can actually put it down and do other stuff rather than obsessively swiping at my screen all day!

It's a hard addiction to beat.

Is it different to the other ones mentioned? Not that I'm addicted or anything......

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post
    Is it different to the other ones mentioned? Not that I'm addicted or anything......

Go into your apps / widgets menu and click on SETTINGS. Scroll down and click on APPS / APPLICATIONS. Find Candy Crush and click it. A little properties thingy pops up with stuff like Force Close / Uninstall / Clear Data / Clear Cache. Click on CLEAR DATA.

Exit out of that, open up Candy Crush and it should be all reset for you! You'll have to login to Facebook and all of those 'send things to your friends' thing will pop up but you'll have 5 more lives!

It might not work though. I have an ASUS Transformer and my sister has a Samsung - it works on mine but doesn't on hers. Haven't tried it on any other devices.

I think you can just uninstall and install the app over and over again, but that's be a pain in the butt.

Thanks
    Reviews

I did clear data and I'm back to level one! I was up to like 110.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingchipmunk View Post

I did clear data and I'm back to level one! I was up to like 110.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Do it again and login to Facebook. That should get you back on track.

I hope.

You are connected to Facebook when you play, right? RIGHT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. I got rid of Facebook over a year ago. I was addicted to Farmville

Maybe this is the universes way of saying 'stop playing candy crush dancingchipmunk'

Waaaaaaaa.