+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Can I make a friendly suggestion? If you have extra love to spread around, maybe do so in the pregnancy loss, single parents, depression threads or similar. Even a simple cyber hug goes a long way
    Sometimes people just need hugs because they're people and need one. I think threads like this are good to remind everyone of that. Everyone on BH is very supportive of the groups you've named, and they get a lot of offers of support, love,cyber hugs and a friendly ear which is a good thing.

But a lot of the time people both on BH and RL forget that it's not just people having a hard time as a whole that need that. Its everyone. Everyone needs hugs. =) even if theyre just having a bad day because they dropped the eggs, spilled the milk, the kids have decided to do their impression of Jim Carey in The Mask and momma hasn't even had a coffee yet today, let alone a shower or time to brush her hair or whatever. It's important that those people get hugs too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (31-08-2013),Mokeybear  (31-08-2013),RipperRita  (31-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Sometimes people just need hugs because they're people and need one. I think threads like this are good to remind everyone of that. Everyone on BH is very supportive of the groups you've named, and they get a lot of offers of support, love,cyber hugs and a friendly ear which is a good thing.

But a lot of the time people both on BH and RL forget that it's not just people having a hard time as a whole that need that. Its everyone. Everyone needs hugs. =) even if theyre just having a bad day because they dropped the eggs, spilled the milk, the kids have decided to do their impression of Jim Carey in The Mask and momma hasn't even had a coffee yet today, let alone a shower or time to brush her hair or whatever. It's important that those people get hugs too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    And I totally agree! I'm not saying those threads deserve more love than anyone else. I was just making a friendly suggestion

I believe that society has become quite selfish these days, so I'm all for spreading the love around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bumping......
    Now to think of 5 randoms x

♡♥TTC since June 2013♥♡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    bump-

I am off to spread the bh love