Closed Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Dd (13 weeks) is teething terribly. She has cut a molar and I didn't think her fussiness was due to pain- I really thought she was too little for teeth.
    But my main prob is how to help her? She hated Panadol (can't blame her) and today I got her some dymadon but she spits that out too, the cheeky minx! I just want to ease her pain! She's too little to help herself- she still hasn't figured out she has hands!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Stop whingeing about how you wish you were free. Go and effing be free! Hurry up and move back in with your mother! But hey, you know the 5 years you've lived rent free, and the 5 overseas trips including 3 months in Europe that I paid for, and the three years you haven't worked so I've supported you despite living in a different house, and the parenting payment that you get because I don't claim anything? Well, you don't get those things when you're 'free'! You work for those things. You earn those things. So go and have your 'freedom' and maybe you'll realise how much freedom you actually had to just sit on your ar$e and complain about how sh!t your life is and how selfish I am. So over it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Dd (13 weeks) is teething terribly. She has cut a molar and I didn't think her fussiness was due to pain- I really thought she was too little for teeth.
    But my main prob is how to help her? She hated Panadol (can't blame her) and today I got her some dymadon but she spits that out too, the cheeky minx! I just want to ease her pain! She's too little to help herself- she still hasn't figured out she has hands!
    Can she have bonjela or sm33?

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My kitchen is sticky.....and apparently not self cleaning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm in pain

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    Stop whingeing about how you wish you were free. Go and effing be free! Hurry up and move back in with your mother! But hey, you know the 5 years you've lived rent free, and the 5 overseas trips including 3 months in Europe that I paid for, and the three years you haven't worked so I've supported you despite living in a different house, and the parenting payment that you get because I don't claim anything? Well, you don't get those things when you're 'free'! You work for those things. You earn those things. So go and have your 'freedom' and maybe you'll realise how much freedom you actually had to just sit on your ar$e and complain about how sh!t your life is and how selfish I am. So over it...
    That's a real vent. Sending you massive hugs and general warm fuzzies xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

harvs  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    =0 Hugs.

Eta my vent: My belly is so itchy!!! I thought I had a rash but MW said it was the begininnings of stretch marks but now I have weird little dot bumps showing up on my belly and its driving me insane! Grrr! And this is after spending my day in bed, feeling like several different shades of crap and like I've been hit with a truck.

Back in my day, ABC played Alice Cooper on the kids cartoons and our cartoons could talk. Being a kid sucks now.
    Last edited by Jennaisme; 10-11-2013 at 21:56.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

harvs  (10-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get up, be seen by awake toddler, go toilet and be up early, or stay in warm bed, wet the bed and sleep. I hate choices.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mobile app wouldn't work for me at 4 or 5 am so I has to go back to sleep.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Abc4kids, starting at 6am is useless for those of us regularly up at 5 *yawn*

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (12-11-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (11-11-2013),Niki24  (11-11-2013)