Closed Thread
Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I knew the once a night 4am wakings wouldn't last. Hello 11:30... Hello 2:30... hi there 5:30.. and hey again 6:30... I think my nipples may fall off...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    DP bought me a camera off Catch of the day for my birthday. It malfunctioned, and I got the ok to send it back to them to be inspected in order for a refund. They supplied a reply-paid print off, which you stick to the parcel and don't have to pay anything. I just wasn't thinking, and didn't even THINK about sending it registered post... that was over 2 weeks ago, since I sent it, and I still haven't heard anything back.
    I'm feeling sick that it may just be $250 down the drain, and no camera to take pictures of my kids with to boot. I could just cry. We can't afford extravagances like that on one wage, so we can't even replace it any time soon. I have sent an email off but I doubt they will do anything.. they will just say bad luck, should have sent it registered post.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark I HATE Australia Post! Sometimes I think they DELIBERATELY 'lose' packages in order to make people pay extra for registered post.
    My sister sent something normal post and it still hadn't arrived 2 weeks later. She rang Australia post they tracked it (number is on your receipt) and saw that it had been signed it at the post office she dropped it off at but had no other tracking info (hasn't 't been signed in anywhere else along the way). They investigated it and it apparently was stolen. My sister gave them the receipt of what was in the parcel and how much she paid for postage (was about $40) and it was fully refunded. Give them a call, it may work out this way for you too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Oh gosh pls dont tell me that. DS3 is an incredibly difficult baby and I am desperately hoping when he starts crawling properly things might get easier... dont think I can take much longer like it is...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    know the feeling. Was waiting for this moment for so long and it hasn't improved anything ...... Hopefully for your little boy it will edit: it's only very early days though hoping it all settle down
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 08-11-2013 at 06:33.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    My sister sent something normal post and it still hadn't arrived 2 weeks later. She rang Australia post they tracked it (number is on your receipt) and saw that it had been signed it at the post office she dropped it off at but had no other tracking info (hasn't 't been signed in anywhere else along the way). They investigated it and it apparently was stolen. My sister gave them the receipt of what was in the parcel and how much she paid for postage (was about $40) and it was fully refunded. Give them a call, it may work out this way for you too.
    Thanks... but because the company provided me with a print off return label (paid postage) I don't have a receipt.. because I didn't obviously pay for it. It's just a huge balls up, really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    DP bought me a camera off Catch of the day for my birthday. It malfunctioned, and I got the ok to send it back to them to be inspected in order for a refund. They supplied a reply-paid print off, which you stick to the parcel and don't have to pay anything. I just wasn't thinking, and didn't even THINK about sending it registered post... that was over 2 weeks ago, since I sent it, and I still haven't heard anything back.
    I'm feeling sick that it may just be $250 down the drain, and no camera to take pictures of my kids with to boot. I could just cry. We can't afford extravagances like that on one wage, so we can't even replace it any time soon. I have sent an email off but I doubt they will do anything.. they will just say bad luck, should have sent it registered post.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark I HATE Australia Post! Sometimes I think they DELIBERATELY 'lose' packages in order to make people pay extra for registered post.
    It may work out - I had a parcel come from WA to QLD, usually takes 2 weeks max, 2 months later it arrived, turns out sender didn't sign the aviation clearance section so it came by road! (Don't give up hope yet!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lala77 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nomsie but ur husband paid for it so he should have gotten something from them as proof of purchase?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Nomsie but ur husband paid for it so he should have gotten something from them as proof of purchase?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Yes but she needs proof she posted it back to them. Not that he bought it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (08-11-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (08-11-2013)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    So your offer of giving me the day in bed to rest my back in return for you leaving me alone all day yesterday with DS when I could barely move lasted all the way to 7am!

'I didn't realize you would want me to do overnight! I'm just feeling a bit tired...'

He woke up ONCE overnight!

Angry face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a stressful week with a sick baby and my face has broken out so badly, I have at least 6 huge, red pimples, and we're going to a wedding tomorrow (well we're supposed to, if baby doesn't stop whinging I'll feel bad leaving her with my sister and won't go).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry kids. Mum's on strike, ask your father.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (10-11-2013),MunchkinsMum1  (08-11-2013)