Closed Thread
Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Spent the last few weeks just wishing DS3 would hurry up and crawl or something cos he is so grumpy all the time and frustrated. Now he is moving around and I am wondering what the hell I was thinking

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This made me laugh cos I want dd to hurry up and crawl too but knowing damn well I should be careful what I wish for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really want to stretch out on my belly but there is a baby in the way, I really need to stretch my back out

Life - Complicated, but well worth the effort ~ Billy Connolly

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Daptoamy View Post
    And this is the first time I won't be seeing them as I have a bubs that's fond of my boobs
    I'll let you know how they are :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (26-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by My Beloved Ones; 26-10-2013 at 20:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sick of being sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    So annoyed at the woman in the emergency room who,instead of comforting her sick child, kept telling him to shut up, and that no one wanted to hear him whinge. Poor boy was maybe 2 or 3 year old.
    I realize that she may have had him whining at her throughout the day, but that's part of being a mum.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh hurry up and do your job panadol. I have a fever from an eye infection, ear infection and head cold. I feel lousy and miserable waiting for my temp to come down. It's not happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    Ugh hurry up and do your job panadol. I have a fever from an eye infection, ear infection and head cold. I feel lousy and miserable waiting for my temp to come down. It's not happening
    Awww thats awful. Hope you get better soon big hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomsie View Post
    Haaappy anniversary! Buuuut... I don't think I gets any better. Dp and I will celebrate 8 years in a couple of weeks and he won't even remember. Can't surprise me with presents at all. I bought my own 30th birthday present a few weeks ago using his money big surprise. He will ask me what I want for Christmas 2 days before the fat man arrives. If it is a surprise, it will be a pandora charm, which really isn't a surprise at all. he was getting upset the other day because my bracelet is nearly full, and then what would he give me?!

And now for what I came in to write: my boys don't sleep. I have learned to accept this. Dd doesn't sleep during the day much at all, but on the whole is good at night. So when I have two little boys sneaking into my room from 5:50am onwards with the possibility it will wake dd, I get cranky. When they did actually wake her at 6:30am this morning I was distraught. Dp is working an extra night shift tonight leaving me to deal with her. I hate today already.

And I'm nearly out of dark choc tim tams and don't feel like taking all the kids to the supermarket.
    Thank you!! None of his family even remembered, surprise surprise I know what he should be buying you after 8 years and 3 kids and it's not a pandora charm I got a Thomas Sabo bracelet and said to dh to buy me a charm if he couldn't think of anything.....I still only have one charm and i have had it almost 3 years. Guess what his request was for a gift?.....A car magazine! I told him the traditional gift was paper and that was the first thing he asked for.....MEN!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDiamond For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (30-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Asked SIL if she wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow and she responds "sure, mum isn't working so can she come too?" Sigh........