Closed Thread
Page 61 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Band of Brothers just came on TV.
    I want to watch it! But I gotta go to bed even though, I've seen it 5 times!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/3/15100 Posts in a week
    We're at our last job for the night which will take half an hour or hour max. We can't go back to the yard until 12.30. Stupid!

Sent from my pho....oh who am I kidding. It's rarely used as a phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Yep - or a lot do paypal as long as your postal address is defaulted to your USA address on your account - i also stock up for winter stuff with the thanksgiving sales !
    Good tip about adding USA address to my PayPal account!

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've ordered from piper lime too, with a au cc

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dunno if this is a vent or not but we don't have TV really. We have a tv but it only works with DVDs. And I'm having a baby in like eight weeks and everyone tells me ABC kids was a lifesaver with distracting bub so they could get things done. Umm.. Hmm..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    Dunno if this is a vent or not but we don't have TV really. We have a tv but it only works with DVDs. And I'm having a baby in like eight weeks and everyone tells me ABC kids was a lifesaver with distracting bub so they could get things done. Umm.. Hmm..
    Get a basic level foxtel package!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    Get a basic level foxtel package!
    With how I feel about foxtel and Austar, trust me when I say the hassle wouldn't even be worth it. xD But thank you for the idea. I might just get a few kids DVDs or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Miss6 wont take her Dora lunchbox to school anymore because her classmates (year 1) tease her that Dora is for babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    www.abc.net.au/iview

Use IVIEW to watch ABC shows online. It is amazing how quickly a toddler can learn to control it. I've had a 3yo happily selecting and starting shows to watch. The 5yo would happily watch several episodes of one show ("The Hive") whereas the 3yo would select only the most recent episode of several different shows.
    Last edited by sweetseven; 16-10-2013 at 08:20.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My printer won't work, and I need to print off a special barcode to return my birthday present because it's faulty. That means a trip to the library, and I so can't be bothered.

Boys birthday is tomorrow- I have to clean the whole house somehow silently because DP is sleeping between night shifts. I have to bake a cake, silently. I have to wrap presents, silently and somehow work around DD and her terrible day-sleep schedule. (Who am I kidding, it's not a schedule! She is a chronic cat-napper! )

I am meant to be super organised.. I'm not even close!