Closed Thread
Page 56 of 92 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why didn't I have a nap earlier. Soon my house will be over run with a group of 13yr old boys for DS2's party and sleepover. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just found a box FULL of girls clothes.... 2 hours after buying the last of several orders on eBay.

I think I need another set of drawers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansci0 View Post
    Lol this made me laugh 😝 first world problems... I open and close the cupboard thinking everytime I do it maybe miraculously something new may appear (so far hasn't happened) although if you look at the amount of food in there you would think a family of 12 live here!!! (we are only 3)
    Yes! My sister and I used to joke about this, because every time you'd open the cupboard something that has been in there the whole time looks a little more appealing each time. There was an old can of asparagus spears that had a dent in the can and half the label was missing, we used to say that every time we went to the cupboard that we were so hungry that even they looked good!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I know i look like **** because i am stressed out of my brain.

Can random people stop calling me grandma. I am only 40 for heavens sake. Lots of women have babies in their 40's.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansci0 View Post
    Lol this made me laugh ������ first world problems... I open and close the cupboard thinking everytime I do it maybe miraculously something new may appear (so far hasn't happened) although if you look at the amount of food in there you would think a family of 12 live here!!! (we are only 3)
    Hehe, first world problems I know! Well I solved my life threatening problem when DD finally woke up so I could go to the shops, got some sushi, problems all solved now And yes, i look into the cupboard about 20 times a day hoping i might have missed something. Now onto what I want for dinner....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    I still remember DD3 (at 7yo) complaining to a nurse at the hospital when visiting my mother, "I'm always hungry. There is never anything to eat."

Thankfully they gave a response to continue the conversation instead of racing off to make a report. Her next answer was.

"There is absolutely nothing in the house to eat! ... except ... apples, and pears, and nectarines, and apricots, and bread, and biscuits, and cake, and eggs, and bacon, and Wheat Bix, and Corn Flakes, and Rice Bubbles, and tomatoes, and carrots, and celery, and cucumber, and spaghetti, and baked beans ... but there is nothing that I would actually eat."
    Reminds me of when I was a kid, we would always complain to mum 'there's nothing to eat!', she would say 'if you're hungry you can eat fruit', which was generally followed with 'but I'm not hungry for fruit!'
    Today I wasn't hungry for anything in my kitchen, totally get where your DD is coming from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieMollyMandy View Post
    Hehe, first world problems I know! Well I solved my life threatening problem when DD finally woke up so I could go to the shops, got some sushi, problems all solved now And yes, i look into the cupboard about 20 times a day hoping i might have missed something. Now onto what I want for dinner....
    Ohhhh sushi! Yumm I've been opening that friggen cupboard all avo and still nothing... Ate a few olives and the stalk of the broccoli I'm steaming for dd. as for dinner? Forget it getting dh to take me out for nice dinner maybe chinese? I feel like pipies in xo sauce 😝 and salt and pepper crab... And don't forget a nice glass of white ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't be bothered cooking tonight so I'm going to have take away. Also can't be bothered driving down the street to get it and I don't have cash on me for delivery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummasaurus Rex View Post
    Can't be bothered cooking tonight so I'm going to have take away. Also can't be bothered driving down the street to get it and I don't have cash on me for delivery.
    Hmm, dilemma. Don't Pizza Hut let you pay with eftpos now?
    I so can't be bothered cooking tonight so whatever we get will be of the take away variety, and he doesn't know it yet but DH will be going to get it! He stayed at work for drinks so I think that is only fair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieMollyMandy View Post
    Hmm, dilemma. Don't Pizza Hut let you pay with eftpos now?
    I so can't be bothered cooking tonight so whatever we get will be of the take away variety, and he doesn't know it yet but DH will be going to get it! He stayed at work for drinks so I think that is only fair
    Small town. No big name pizza places