Closed Thread
Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    I had a moth fly out of my undies on the weekend.
    Im still traumatized.
    I hate moths.
    IT WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR!

I had a big pile of clean washing in the laundry, and there were a few moths in it. I freaked out over them - grabbed some clean undies and ran into the bedroom. Put the undies on the bed, had a shower and put on my undies. Walked up the hallway in my underwer to get my makeup case from my handbag. As I walked back to the ensuite I felt something on my butt. I put my hand back there and there was a little lump. Weird.
    I semi pulled my underwear down and A MOTH FLEW OUT.
    It went flying and buzzing all around me.

I cried.

DH laughed.

The irony is amusing though - no luck TTC over the last 6 months and then a moth flies out of underwear.
    Maybe that's where we're going wrong?
    I would like to apologise in advance, but it just really reminded me of this......

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (09-10-2013),Zombie_eyes  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I would like to apologise in advance, but it just really reminded me of this......
    DROP DEAD FRED!!! Gotta watch that again soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Put DS2 (8 months) in a cot in DS1'S bedroom for the first time and have been listening on the monitor since 7. I have heard dogs barking and had to resettle him twice already when usually he sleeps til 10/11 before waking. It is only 8:30!!!

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought and paid for my birthday present a week ago. It turned up in the mail yesterday, but DH got to it first and hid it because my birthday isn't until Sunday...

But I really want to play with it!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    I had a moth fly out of my undies on the weekend.
    Im still traumatized.
    I hate moths.
    IT WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR!

I had a big pile of clean washing in the laundry, and there were a few moths in it. I freaked out over them - grabbed some clean undies and ran into the bedroom. Put the undies on the bed, had a shower and put on my undies. Walked up the hallway in my underwer to get my makeup case from my handbag. As I walked back to the ensuite I felt something on my butt. I put my hand back there and there was a little lump. Weird.
    I semi pulled my underwear down and A MOTH FLEW OUT.
    It went flying and buzzing all around me.

I cried.

DH laughed.

The irony is amusing though - no luck TTC over the last 6 months and then a moth flies out of underwear.
    Maybe that's where we're going wrong?
    I had this happen with a cockroach once
    :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    I had this happen with a cockroach once
    :-/
    Omg I would never wear undies again!!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    I bought and paid for my birthday present a week ago. It turned up in the mail yesterday, but DH got to it first and hid it because my birthday isn't until Sunday...

But I really want to play with it!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    What is your present??

I have something in my eye, it feels like freddy krugers glove did a breakdance on my eyeball... Arghhhh

Mumma to two beautiful boys on the spectrum and one special little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why can I never sleep???!!! Despite my son being in bed by 7 every night.... I never get to bed before 12!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    A have few from the last few days.

Walking out of the train station with dd1 and ds3 and a random lady said to ds "wow what a good boy walking for grandma" _ feeling old.

------

I leave dd who is sick at the moment for a few minutes to get a drink at a food court and man walks over to her and demands she gives money, she told him not to talk to her and he started yell abuse at her. Just ruined what had be a good day.

------

When shopping adventure all over town yesterday. waled a billion miles (well it felt like it) with a sore feet to the train station only to find it locked up like prison cell. So we take the 3 connecting trams With ds and his pram and all the stuff. Only to have the last tram not stop. So finally we get to Costco do the last big shop and order a taxi, wait hour in the freezing cold with a small toddler only to find out he picked someone else and there no dam taxi coming.

I take my hat off to anyone who uses public transport with babies. It the absolute pits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going away to the beach for a few days tomorrow and my head is already on holidays. It's making the last few hours of work draaaaaaag. First world problem, I know!