Closed Thread
Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 893
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,651
    Thanks
    1,358
    Thanked
    1,529
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I keep having flash backs of some of the most embarrassing moments of my child hood. Even now, thinking back I cringe.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

    ExcitedMummyxxx  (09-10-2013)

  3. #512
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Far far away!
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked
    1,063
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why did my delicious orange come to an end?
    Why must I be such a muggle, and therefore unable to conjure up a second delicious orange?
    Why did I not simply pack two in my bag for work?
    Woe is me.
    Woe.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

    Zombie_eyes  (09-10-2013)

  5. #513
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by risfaerie View Post
    Why did my delicious orange come to an end?
    Why must I be such a muggle, and therefore unable to conjure up a second delicious orange?
    Why did I not simply pack two in my bag for work?
    Woe is me.
    Woe.
    WHAT! Are you FINALLY discovering the delights of Harry Potter?? Or must I write a vent post about people who don't like Harry Potter appropriating Harry Potter terms to whinge about fruit-based problems??

  6. #514
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Far far away!
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked
    1,063
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    WHAT! Are you FINALLY discovering the delights of Harry Potter?? Or must I write a vent post about people who don't like Harry Potter appropriating Harry Potter terms to whinge about fruit-based problems??
    I borrowed your entire set of HP books followed by HP movies over a year ago! Surely you remember that I am a convert?

    Twilight though- ain't nobody gonna convert me to sparkly vampires. Perhaps you can write a vent about those?

  7. #515
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,602
    Thanks
    441
    Thanked
    3,371
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *Ahem* Ladies, may I direct your attention this way >>

    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...f04273c6f2.jpg

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

    #Mama  (09-10-2013),Atropos  (09-10-2013),ChickyBee  (09-10-2013),HearMeRoar  (13-10-2013),Mahjong  (09-10-2013),Mod-Nomsie  (11-10-2013),risfaerie  (09-10-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (09-10-2013)

  9. #516
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by risfaerie View Post
    I borrowed your entire set of HP books followed by HP movies over a year ago! Surely you remember that I am a convert?

    Twilight though- ain't nobody gonna convert me to sparkly vampires. Perhaps you can write a vent about those?
    Ah, mustn't have updated my list of converts!!

    Yes, well. Here you go:

    Vampires don't go out in the day because sunlight makes them INCINERATE!! Not because they freaking SPARKLE!! Everyone knows that! And as a female role model, Bella freaking sucks!
    "Oh, my sparkly vampire boyfriend dumped me, I better go lay in the woods til I DIE!!" -LAME!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    HearMeRoar  (13-10-2013),risfaerie  (09-10-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (09-10-2013)

  11. #517
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaisme View Post
    *Ahem* Ladies, may I direct your attention this way >>

    http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...f04273c6f2.jpg

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Haha love it!

  12. #518
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked
    313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a moth fly out of my undies on the weekend.
    Im still traumatized.
    I hate moths.
    IT WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR!

    I had a big pile of clean washing in the laundry, and there were a few moths in it. I freaked out over them - grabbed some clean undies and ran into the bedroom. Put the undies on the bed, had a shower and put on my undies. Walked up the hallway in my underwer to get my makeup case from my handbag. As I walked back to the ensuite I felt something on my butt. I put my hand back there and there was a little lump. Weird.
    I semi pulled my underwear down and A MOTH FLEW OUT.
    It went flying and buzzing all around me.

    I cried.

    DH laughed.

    The irony is amusing though - no luck TTC over the last 6 months and then a moth flies out of underwear.
    Maybe that's where we're going wrong?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to #Mama For This Useful Post:

    Zombie_eyes  (09-10-2013)

  14. #519
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,805
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked
    9,720
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by #Mama View Post
    I had a moth fly out of my undies on the weekend.
    Im still traumatized.
    I hate moths.
    IT WAS IN MY UNDERWEAR!

    I had a big pile of clean washing in the laundry, and there were a few moths in it. I freaked out over them - grabbed some clean undies and ran into the bedroom. Put the undies on the bed, had a shower and put on my undies. Walked up the hallway in my underwer to get my makeup case from my handbag. As I walked back to the ensuite I felt something on my butt. I put my hand back there and there was a little lump. Weird.
    I semi pulled my underwear down and A MOTH FLEW OUT.
    It went flying and buzzing all around me.

    I cried.

    DH laughed.

    The irony is amusing though - no luck TTC over the last 6 months and then a moth flies out of underwear.
    Maybe that's where we're going wrong?
    Oh god, I'd need therapy, I'm so afraid of moths. And you had one In Your Undies. Oh god. I may have died. I would definitely have cried too!

  15. #520
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    897
    Thanks
    714
    Thanked
    313
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    Oh god, I'd need therapy, I'm so afraid of moths. And you had one In Your Undies. Oh god. I may have died. I would definitely have cried too!
    Ha ha thanks Atropos - It wasn't pretty. I was freaking out that I had somehow squished half a moth onto my butt cheek - even though it was now flapping around my head - and demanding that DH stop laughing and take this seriously BECAUSE ITS TRAUMATIC! Ha ha!
    Unfortunately they seem to remember that I uh...'imprisoned' one of their brothers as they hang out in my hallway now and swoop around me when I try and enter our bedroom.
    One was even in my car.
    They're out for revenge.


 

Similar Threads

  1. One Line Vent Thread #4
    By Clementine Grace in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1192
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 15:47
  2. Dear.... (vent thread :)
    By CluckySC in forum General Chat
    Replies: 250
    Last Post: 25-09-2012, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!