Closed Thread
Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I got sunscreen in my eye today. It swelled shut and we were stuck at the beach until my eye went down enough for me to drive.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    I got sunscreen in my eye today. It swelled shut and we were stuck at the beach until my eye went down enough for me to drive.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Omg are you ok? thats horrible. Big hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Omg are you ok? thats horrible. Big hugs.

Yes I am ok, thanks. It is a bit sore and is still weeping bit but it will be ok i am sure.

On the positive side, the kids had a ball and they were amazing. They didn't even have a little tiff or complain all day. The older 3 watched the younger two all day as I couldn't see all that well. So proud of them. I let them have takeout and a movie/game for a reward. I let them watch it in the big house and they all come back at bed time with out being called. So yeah I am super proud of my babies tonight.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (01-10-2013),PurpleButterfly4  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My feet are cold but I can't be bothered getting socks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I flick too fast through the channels my pay tv resets itself #firstworldproblems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mum sent my daughter home today in striped tights and a floral t-shirt. Wtf is she thinking?! :-P

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (01-10-2013),RobinSparkles  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why can't people make sure public toilets flush properly before they walk out. DS1 is hard enough to toilet train without him not wanting to use a dirty toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Yes I am ok, thanks. It is a bit sore and is still weeping bit but it will be ok i am sure.

On the positive side, the kids had a ball and they were amazing. They didn't even have a little tiff or complain all day. The older 3 watched the younger two all day as I couldn't see all that well. So proud of them. I let them have takeout and a movie/game for a reward. I let them watch it in the big house and they all come back at bed time with out being called. So yeah I am super proud of my babies tonight.
    Glad its getting better but gee how scary!! awww thats awesome. Sounds like you have a beautiful bunch of kidlets who really take care of their mum wheb you need. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Keerah View Post
    Storms are forecast for tonight NAND it looks like we will get them.while I am happy for the rain because then the dust will settle and I'll stop awing to claw my eyes out it means I'm going to be up half the night dealing with a neurotic dog because he hates storms. I want to have some kind of real sleeping patter again

Life - Complicated, but well worth the effort ~ Billy Connolly
    We're in line for the storms too and I'm worried because our roof leaks - MAJORLY. But our landlord is too tight to fix it and we're too broke to move. Oh wait, that's an actual vent isn't it?

He even had the nerve to tell us there's nothing wrong with the roof, (despite us having photos of water pouring down the walls,) so I feel justified in laughing out loud when he fell through the car port roof less than five minutes later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have the same issue with a dodgy landlord. Luckily there is nothing overly serious and really it is his problem in the end. He wonders why the House won't sell though lol.

Looks like we won't be getting the storms, but I hope we still get some of the rain!

Life - Complicated, but well worth the effort ~ Billy Connolly