Closed Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2b87 View Post
    AF arrived so I'm out for another mark, off to cycle 6. My LP was only 11 days this month, getting very worried! Shattered and let down
    So sorry :-( Good luck for this new cycle xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangwyn For This Useful Post:

Mum2b87  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    I'm out for testing this month. My body is being weird. Still lots of fertile signs (it's been a week now!) plus I'm getting both negative and positive ovulation tests. Temp is still low so I haven't ovulated yet. Probably won't ovulate either. Feel so miserable
    Attachment 44388
    Bummer!! My body was like that last month. Be kind to yourself. Your bubba is waiting patiently for you... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Why is everyone around me falling pregnant??? Literally everyone in every facet of my life!!!

Spotting has returned too :-(

TTC officially is crapola
    I feel like that about everyone around me having sticky babies. I've had two failed pregnancies and meanwhile around me everyone seems to announce to the world when they get a BFP (as in on FB or at work) and then the pregnancy runs smooth as silk. I wonder to myself how they feel so confident that line on the POAS is going to turn into a birth at 9 months. Hard not to get down about it. But then I remind myself that that's their journey not mine. Mine is all laid out for me...I just need to trust the path... :-)

Chin up. Not over yet, matey xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangwyn For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (18-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    I'm out for testing this month. My body is being weird. Still lots of fertile signs (it's been a week now!) plus I'm getting both negative and positive ovulation tests. Temp is still low so I haven't ovulated yet. Probably won't ovulate either. Feel so miserable
    Attachment 44388
    Do you have a history of pcos?? Why don't you think you'll ovulate??

Sometime opk's can pick up LH levels on the way up and the way down

Good luck Hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the ladies with their BFPs - so very happy for you and here's to a safe pregnancy!! And sorry to the other girls who are having a difficult time at the moment, let's hope those two pink lines aren't too far away. I tested at 13DPO thinking it was when I was due for AF and got a BFN. Then realised I was a day early and thought I might still fluke a positive but have started spotting today. So no joy this time around but it was only our first month and I'm pleased at least that AF appears to be pretty regular - should hopefully make next month a little easier in pinpointing O. Wondering how many of you are using OPKs? Think they're worth it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Do you have a history of pcos?? Why don't you think you'll ovulate??

Sometime opk's can pick up LH levels on the way up and the way down

Good luck Hun x
    I've had on/off surges with the first response tests. I think my confusion is caused by the fact that they are too sensitive, just as the Forelife are too sensitive. I've been over my tests and chart and I think my true surge was cd18 and cd19. I also had ovulation pains on cd18. I'll see what my temps say in the next couple of days. I've never had pcos so I'm not sure why this cycle is so messed up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the ladies with the latest BFP's!! Awesome news! :-)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Congrats to the ladies with their BFPs - so very happy for you and here's to a safe pregnancy!! And sorry to the other girls who are having a difficult time at the moment, let's hope those two pink lines aren't too far away. I tested at 13DPO thinking it was when I was due for AF and got a BFN. Then realised I was a day early and thought I might still fluke a positive but have started spotting today. So no joy this time around but it was only our first month and I'm pleased at least that AF appears to be pretty regular - should hopefully make next month a little easier in pinpointing O. Wondering how many of you are using OPKs? Think they're worth it??
    Re OPK'S...I've been doing research on them and they def arnt consistent, and don't work for everyone, as everyone's hormone levels are diff. I tried them for 2 months and never really got positive reading, even though I know I ovulate. So next month I plan on BD every second day from day 10-20, as I've heard this can be successful ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's if AF shows up on Nov 1 ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to those with BFP's!!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!! You can count me out unfortunately the devil has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr