Closed Thread
Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Birdistheword is offline Frightened little child, bird is the word!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    In all honesty I have never had a really great sense of smell so I wouldn't know . Ive been tracking my cycle and for the last 3 months it has been:

June- July: 28 day cycle - Ovulated day 13
    July - August: 28 day cycle - ovulated day 14
    August - September: 28 day cycle - ovulated day 13

I am now cycle day 30, 11 hours till cycle day 31.

Hubby wants me to wait to POAS till 1 week late because he heard sometimes it can be super late and he doesn't want to get excited
    But he has to work tonight and sleep all day tomorrow so if AF isn't here by about 11am tomorrow I will be going into town to get a test!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Birdistheword For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I tested a day before my period was due thinking I was just alleviating some paranoia and I got darkest bfp I have ever had especially as early as I must have been at the time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Birdistheword  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With ds I tested at 11dpo, 5 days before my af was due and got a line my gp was happy with!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    That's a bit trickier when your cycle is so variable isn't it? I guess you would need an ovulation predictor test to help you then. I have a longer cycle averaging 32 days but fell pregnant this time by accident while on the pill after DTD about 10 days into my cycle. Which to me suggests that the sperm had to be waiting for the egg for some days before It was released, I couldn't believe it. It was one time!
    Yep I use OPK tests, however I do notice the sighs so have a rough idea. This cycle and last have pretty much been 28/29 so I've evened out now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling moody and sad today - for no reason!! Feels like AF hormonal sadness but I'm only CD19 today. Not actively trying now till after wedding (nov 23) so using withdrawal (which may or may not work tho lol!!) 😃 I just feel blahhhhhh. Just want to be pregnant even tho it's not long to wait to actively try!! Just one of those days I guess 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    :/ sorry to hear it hon But like you said there is still a chance with the withdrawal method

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally realised today that we all want what we don't have! (Yes, not a new statement, but the penny dropped for me today!!)

Like I wish for a baby but my friend wishes for sleep/free time away from their baby.

I'm just going to focus on enjoying my time now child free and be grateful for all I have as I'm pretty lucky.
    :-)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (15-10-2013),NewMrs  (17-10-2013),Staaz  (15-10-2013),Stregaxxx  (15-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know we shall start trying - but (TMI alert) I'm hoping he doesn't pull out in time lol. This mth getting preg would be nice haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha well us females have our ways I'm sure you could make it happen if you wanted it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope I can join you - well my AF is due tomorrow I think. I’ve already tested today (BFN). I’m just got off the pill last month, so my first month of trying hard for TTC#2. I’m assuming I will be a 28 day cycle (was 28-29 day before on the pill – 4 years ago). I think I’m 13DPO (based on ovulation pain).
    So my question is do you think there is any chance I could be pregnant and still be testing BFN on a POAS? Feeling a bit disheartened as thought if it had happened, it would get picked up on a POAS. Not really feeling any symptoms – although crampy last couple of days and sporting some great pimples (but think because my body is adjusting to being off pill).