Closed Thread
Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    YES!!! I co sleep with ds every night, and dh has such hard days at work he falls asleep at 8:30, so I have this tiny little window of time from when ds goes to sleep and before dh does, to sneak into his bed! I just tried to snag any opportunity around this o time, one morning, one while ds had his nap and one night one. Love the sneaky day time ones!
    I feel your pain Trio! I co slept with both my bubs til they were close to 1yo, and needless to say, dtd was very few and far between! ;-) Glad your DS sleeps during the day!...my kiddies don't :-(

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    PMS symptoms from hell at the moment. Really moody, on the verge of tears at nothing, super vivid dreams the last couple of nights and feeling feverish/hot today :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Why are woman over 30 feel (or be made to feel) like we are out of date?
    Because we live in a society where women are only valued if they are young, thin and 'beautiful' - anything else isn't seen as a valid contribution to society unfortunately. If we can start ignoring magazines and Hollywood and start looking up to politics, intellect and 'real life' not only would our own self image be far better, that of our daughters and their daughters would be HEAPS better....I guess at least in places like this we can come together to support one another and put paid to the 'young slim beautiful' myths in life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have barely DTD in this fertile period! My partner was tired, I got called in for a night shift, kids waking up too early to squeeze one in.... Etc etc. I'm not 100% sure as no ewcm yet and this is my first cycle after a real period after my mirena was taken out. But I think O is today or tmrw. I don't do OPK as pre-mirena I got really obvious O symptoms. So I'm going to make a huge effort to definitely DTD tonight to get in there!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

mumwants3  (13-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know I'm symptom spotting and setting myself up for yet another disappointing bfn.... I'm 5-7 dpo and have this strong pulling/stitch like feeling right down near my pelvis bone on the right. Its been comming and going all afternoon.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minor aches and pains here, was so positive up to now. AF due fri/sat so I have everything crossed it's our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Managed to dtd tonight, but think it's a day too late!?...only time will tell!

Just a question for you ladies...I have never orgasmed during intercourse, although I've heard that orgasm can assist the sperms journey up the cervix etc...so would pelvic floor exercises straight after dtd help in the same way? TIA ;-)

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't just in case it pushed everything out instead of the other way. Best to relax and put your feet up...literally.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

mumwants3  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually get some aches, its soooo long between my twws I forget, but I know I get some, especially about 4 days before af. They are still coming and going. I guess ill know next week! (about 7-9 days till af)

With the pelvic floor exercises, no idea! I have heard reaching tge big o for women increases chances of having a boy...not sure if its a wives tale or not though.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

mumwants3  (14-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strega View Post
    Leaking out. The sperm leaves the seemen behin, sperm travels up, seemen leaks out lol
    Huh that's new info for me, Thanks