Closed Thread
Page 71 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Emsy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well keep your fingers crossed and I'll let you know how I go this afternoon but I still have a feeling my cycle is out of whack and just getting back into a routine.

No sore BB, quite warm yesterday and today and queasy most of today. Keep going to the loo to check for AF but zilch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Those who took Maybe Baby/Preseed and fell using it, can I get really personal and ask if you had much EWCM without it anyway, or were you a bit (ahem) drier, or just different CM?

Slightly obsessed with making this our month next month minds need to know! LOL
    I did (have ewcm) that cycle (our last one....BFP!)... we only used preseed one bd sesh ( only dtd twice in fertile window) - I was finding ttc stressful so it helped
    I was also drinking grapefruit juice and exercising regularly - I think the combination of those helped with natural ewcm. My previous cycles I didn't have any (I had creamy but not ewcm) and it was pretty depressing. The first time I spotted it I posted straight away (I think it was the bbt chart thread) and I was like - "HALLELUJAH"!

DH thought the name preseed was a bit creepy haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Those who took Maybe Baby/Preseed and fell using it, can I get really personal and ask if you had much EWCM without it anyway, or were you a bit (ahem) drier, or just different CM?

Slightly obsessed with making this our month next month minds need to know! LOL
    Boxcat, I used Maybe Baby for the first time this cycle due to lack of ewcm and I have gotten a very faint positive this afternoon. Waiting to see if it lasts till tomorrow as I have a feeling it may be a chem, but even of it is it means the Maybe Baby must have really helped with the ewcm issue

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmmaJane75 For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (11-10-2013),BoxCat  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like I'll be moving onto November thread not holding out muxh hope for this cycle have done two poas test today one in the morning and one this afternoon both BFN.

This afternoon started to feel AF symptoms the B**CH is due tomorrow or Sunday so looking like im out.

Onto cycle number 5 or 6 I go can't really remember starting to loose count and getting to be really over it and frustrated sick of every month seeing that BFN its depressing beinging to think that it won't happen and finding it hard ro stay optimistic

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me...no idea what's going on but will test again Sunday of AF hasn't arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    BFN for me...no idea what's going on but will test again Sunday of AF hasn't arrived.

Bollocks was really hoping for you, FX for a BFP on Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Well looks like I'll be moving onto November thread not holding out muxh hope for this cycle have done two poas test today one in the morning and one this afternoon both BFN.

This afternoon started to feel AF symptoms the B**CH is due tomorrow or Sunday so looking like im out.

Onto cycle number 5 or 6 I go can't really remember starting to loose count and getting to be really over it and frustrated sick of every month seeing that BFN its depressing beinging to think that it won't happen and finding it hard ro stay optimistic

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Boo :-( sorry Twinkley good luck for November

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (12-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Well I'm now on CD30...12DPO and still no AF. I still have a dull ache in my abdominal area after 4 days but it's coming and going and not getting any worse, CP is high and soft and I have chunky like CM. Have felt nauseous since last night and today sensitive to strong smells...think I might have to pick up a test after work and see what it says.
    ^^this is me too ^^
    I tested with 3rd MU today and it was bfn! I've been nauseous, making lots of toilet trips and super tired! Af is due any time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning lovely ladies

I'm out for October...AF arrived last night, just in time for a wedding we have today...joy!

Keeping my fingers crossed for those still in the running and I'll see everyone else in the November thread!