Closed Thread
Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BoxCat, DH and I used lube before TTC anyway. So when we started TTC it was just a matter if switching to a sperm friendly one. We conceived in our first month trying and we were also using Maybe Baby.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (11-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio, you go off the last positive OPK.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm now on CD30...12DPO and still no AF. I still have a dull ache in my abdominal area after 4 days but it's coming and going and not getting any worse, CP is high and soft and I have chunky like CM. Have felt nauseous since last night and today sensitive to strong smells...think I might have to pick up a test after work and see what it says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emsy, that all sounds really positive!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Woo hoo ;-)

This was my first cycle with preseed. I actually quite liked it
    Great, us too!! We're big fans of Preseed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    I'm out, have started bleeding.
    Boo :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseball View Post
    Guys I took Ovidrel injection 250mcg on Monday 30th and I took a preg test yesterday morning couldn't resist...faint positive...it was a level 25units of HCG and above test. Do we think its still the trigger injection or do we think its the real deal??...yesterday being 10 days after I was hoping it would def be out. I have had dull throbbing in left ovary area other niggles in uterus, cramp in leg, small brown spot yesterday morning and this morning and heaps of cm, sea sick feeling lasting for 1 minute when I went to bed (like I was drunk) 3 nights ago and terrible sleep otherwise. I live 2 hours from a town so cant bothered driving in to get another test!! have to wait until Monday for my husband to bring me one back!! grrrrrrrrrr so unorganised!
    Cheeseball, my biggest symptom before I got my BFP was heaps of watery CM. Coupled with the uterine cramps I was positive that it was my period starting about 10 times! I kept running to the bathroom and getting a surprise when there was no blood. So I hope it's the same for you. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwyn View Post
    Cheeseball, my biggest symptom before I got my BFP was heaps of watery CM. Coupled with the uterine cramps I was positive that it was my period starting about 10 times! I kept running to the bathroom and getting a surprise when there was no blood. So I hope it's the same for you. Good luck!
    Tangwyn...when did your cramps set in? Mine have been around for 4 days now and it's just a dull ache that comes and goes but is always there when I'm sitting at my work desk. AF feels like its coming but nothing yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Well I'm now on CD30...12DPO and still no AF. I still have a dull ache in my abdominal area after 4 days but it's coming and going and not getting any worse, CP is high and soft and I have chunky like CM. Have felt nauseous since last night and today sensitive to strong smells...think I might have to pick up a test after work and see what it says.
    Oooh good luck, can't wait to hear how you go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emsy, the cramps set in a couple of days before AF due. All my symptoms were exactly the same as pre-menstrual; drawing cramps, sore BB, hot/cold chills etc. the only difference was lots of CM instead of blood.