Closed Thread
Page 64 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineMunky View Post
    I'm due to O on Sunday or Monday. DP comes home from being away for work tonight so I plan on encouraging lots of BDing from tonight till Monday lol. Wish me luck!!!!
    Good luck!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bd for today tick! Now to snooze and hope the sperm catches the egg!!!
    Fx
    Babydust to all, and dreams of BFPs :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I dunno I might give up until AF arrives so I really have a clue aboutmy cycle as I have stressed myself out poas so much this first month just from excitement at hubby agreeing to give it a go ttc #1(41 in Dec he is 45) again and trying so hard hoping for a miracle before we start bleeding money in ivf and wel being the most impatient person ever thats prob the main thing. When we tried 6 yrs ago I conceived first cycle but was chem. Now 40 all i hear is egg quality yadda yadda. Everyone telling me to slow down be patient..gee 20 yrs I have been just wondering when my time is right but always something.... being patient or forgetting about it has got me nowhere except age 40 and childless. Really should not have hoped so much after implant removal and what day was o day...if any. So yeh, I thought if my cycle had bounced back AF due yest. BFN and again this morning. Have no more feelings AF arriving than I have had last 2 weeks. I have the worst case of pms ever, just sobbing and really angry at the world but its bin for days so I just want it over before I really hurt someones feelings.. Waiting for my bbt thermometer to arrive.,, yehhh that wont make me more obsessive...

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 10-10-2013 at 07:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny how its people with children who tell me to be patient..yes I know the wisdom behind it yeh i know ivf is going to be about waiting...but it feels so patronising...I am 40..not 4. Like after the chem 6 years ago..the guy at work that tried to make me feel better .., who has 2 kids...he said you dont want kids anyway they are a pain in the a$$.., yeh uhuh...

Anyway this is optimistic october so I wont say anymore except happy madly bding and lets go some bfps !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Thanks for the replies ladies I figured we'd give it a good 6 months before we worried about any testing.

It's only been 2 cycles so far and last night DP said "shouldn't we have had 2 babies by now!" bless
    All going well you'll be preggers in no time! Apparently it's quite normal for it to take "up to 12 months" for a healthy couple, though, so don't let it worry you too much if it takes a little while. I'm sure you'll be fine. Wishing you all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Hope you get your BFP soon Starsoid!!! Fx
    Thanks!! You too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    Well I dunno I might give up until AF arrives so I really have a clue aboutmy cycle as I have stressed myself out poas so much this first month just from excitement at hubby agreeing to give it a go ttc #1(41 in Dec he is 45) again and trying so hard hoping for a miracle before we start bleeding money in ivf and wel being the most impatient person ever thats prob the main thing. When we tried 6 yrs ago I conceived first cycle but was chem. Now 40 all i hear is egg quality yadda yadda. Everyone telling me to slow down be patient..gee 20 yrs I have been just wondering when my time is right but always something.... being patient or forgetting about it has got me nowhere except age 40 and childless. Really should not have hoped so much after implant removal and what day was o day...if any. So yeh, I thought if my cycle had bounced back AF due yest. BFN and again this morning. Have no more feelings AF arriving than I have had last 2 weeks. I have the worst case of pms ever, just sobbing and really angry at the world but its bin for days so I just want it over before I really hurt someones feelings.. Waiting for my bbt thermometer to arrive.,, yehhh that wont make me more obsessive...

Oh babe, the waiting is so hard, isn't it?! I hope your AF stays away & there's a BFP waiting for you!

I know there seems to be a lot of bad news around age and fertility, but there are still plenty of women who get pregnant naturally at 40, so don't give up hope! Are you taking any pre-natal vitamins? My naturopath told me to take co Q10 as it's good for egg quality, so that might be worth a try, if you're worried about that.

Sending you heaps of virtual hugs this morning xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post

I am 31 and I was impatient we TTC for 8 months didn't work..I went straight to and IVF clinic with my husband...turns out his sperm weren't great so they recommended ICSI. As much as everyone says its so expensive it really isn't! Not that I have money to splash around but seriously medicare are picking up the pace a bit. I just paid $8,800 for my last cycle, I have gotten back $5700. so I wouldn't wait if I were you...the clock is ticking for all of us and there is no shame in trying to speed things up a bit! Just jump in and do it!!!!!!!!! Best of luck with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s ICSI worked first time (18month old daughter - this is our second fresh cycle after a frozen embryo failed)xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeseball For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (10-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseball View Post
    I am 31 and I was impatient we TTC for 8 months didn't work..I went straight to and IVF clinic with my husband...turns out his sperm weren't great so they recommended ICSI. As much as everyone says its so expensive it really isn't! Not that I have money to splash around but seriously medicare are picking up the pace a bit. I just paid $8,800 for my last cycle, I have gotten back $5700. so I wouldn't wait if I were you...the clock is ticking for all of us and there is no shame in trying to speed things up a bit! Just jump in and do it!!!!!!!!! Best of luck with everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s ICSI worked first time (18month old daughter - this is our second fresh cycle after a frozen embryo failed)xo
    That is expensive to have that kind of money just sitting around, even with reimbursement. I know that would take ages for us to save

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. AF came early.

Fx for everyone still waiting