Closed Thread
Page 58 of 97 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 965
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    269
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FX for u xxx

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (08-10-2013)

  3. #572
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Will be thinking of you over the next few days rebecca and hoping that your progesterone picks up.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (08-10-2013)

  5. #573
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    The clinic just called. Hcg is only 32 and Prog only 9. Not looking good. Have been told to start pessaries twice daily to see how it goes but she said they may help but also may not. What a day! This is supposed to be a happy time and I have been crying instead. Have to repeat bloods on Thursday.
    Good luck for Thursday, hope it works Bec

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (08-10-2013)

  7. #574
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    The clinic just called. Hcg is only 32 and Prog only 9. Not looking good. Have been told to start pessaries twice daily to see how it goes but she said they may help but also may not. What a day! This is supposed to be a happy time and I have been crying instead. Have to repeat bloods on Thursday.
    Oh Hun, hope the pessaries help x

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (08-10-2013)

  9. #575
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Thanks ladies. You've all kept me going throughout the day.

    Love and hugs xx
    Wishing you all the best x

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (08-10-2013)

  11. #576
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Need to vent...I'm getting sick of DH getting annoyed at having to BD on schedule!

    Does he think it's fun for me???
    We're doing it every day and a half, and he's got a sore throat (which he's kindly shared!!!), so is behaving like a grumpy petulant child!!!

    And it's only our 2nd BD (cd12) of the cycle! I even told him last night we'd BD this morning, then he acts all shocked and annoyed!!! I said to him we'll never conceive a child like this, then he flipped the switch and BD'd!!! Not romantic! Like a transaction!!!

    Clearly DH doesn't know how good he has it!!!
    I'm due to O cd15 so not long to go.... Grrrrr So over TTC!!! Just want to do it for fun not at fertile windows!!!

    :-( sorry, vent over

  12. #577
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    The clinic just called. Hcg is only 32 and Prog only 9. Not looking good. Have been told to start pessaries twice daily to see how it goes but she said they may help but also may not. What a day! This is supposed to be a happy time and I have been crying instead. Have to repeat bloods on Thursday.
    I'm sorry to hear that. What sucky news. I'm sorry I can't remember your story - is this your first BFP? Could it be a sign that, even if it doesn't work out this time, things are moving in the right direction? I really, really hope you have a good result on Thursday though!!! Fx xo

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

    ReBeCcA7  (08-10-2013)

  14. #578
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Need to vent...I'm getting sick of DH getting annoyed at having to BD on schedule!

    Does he think it's fun for me???
    We're doing it every day and a half, and he's got a sore throat (which he's kindly shared!!!), so is behaving like a grumpy petulant child!!!

    And it's only our 2nd BD (cd12) of the cycle! I even told him last night we'd BD this morning, then he acts all shocked and annoyed!!! I said to him we'll never conceive a child like this, then he flipped the switch and BD'd!!! Not romantic! Like a transaction!!!

    Clearly DH doesn't know how good he has it!!!
    I'm due to O cd15 so not long to go.... Grrrrr So over TTC!!! Just want to do it for fun not at fertile windows!!!

    :-( sorry, vent over
    you just gotta nail him down a few more times then it's done!

    My DH was the same last month.. So far he's been better this month! Fx

    Why can't they just cooperate!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (08-10-2013)

  16. #579
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Need to vent...I'm getting sick of DH getting annoyed at having to BD on schedule!

    Does he think it's fun for me???
    We're doing it every day and a half, and he's got a sore throat (which he's kindly shared!!!), so is behaving like a grumpy petulant child!!!

    And it's only our 2nd BD (cd12) of the cycle! I even told him last night we'd BD this morning, then he acts all shocked and annoyed!!! I said to him we'll never conceive a child like this, then he flipped the switch and BD'd!!! Not romantic! Like a transaction!!!

    Clearly DH doesn't know how good he has it!!!
    I'm due to O cd15 so not long to go.... Grrrrr So over TTC!!! Just want to do it for fun not at fertile windows!!!

    :-( sorry, vent over
    I hear you!! Both DH and I are over it, too.

    It's funny, there was an opinion piece in The Age a few days ago about the idea of maintenance s3x. The writer was slamming some book as anti-feminist for suggesting that women should sometimes "put out" when they don't feel like it, for the sake of their relationship. She was all like "women should never have s3x if they don't feel like it, it's an expression of passion between two people, blah blah, etc". I was thinking, fair enough, but clearly she's never TTC'd!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (08-10-2013)

  18. #580
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,090
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    I hear you!! Both DH and I are over it, too.

    It's funny, there was an opinion piece in The Age a few days ago about the idea of maintenance s3x. The writer was slamming some book as anti-feminist for suggesting that women should sometimes "put out" when they don't feel like it, for the sake of their relationship. She was all like "women should never have s3x if they don't feel like it, it's an expression of passion between two people, blah blah, etc". I was thinking, fair enough, but clearly she's never TTC'd!!
    Haha true.. What about dh's! I'm usually the initiator anyway even when not TTC!


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013 *~* #2
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 586
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:28
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!