Closed Thread
Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwyn View Post
    What OPKs are you all using? I haven't tried them yet. Thought I might give it a go this cycle :-)
    I order mine online from the pregnancyshop.com.au, they are cheap, reliable and posted quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    ReBeCcA7 if its any consolation, my Mum apparently bled for the whole 7 months of her pregnancy with my brother on and off - she was a midwife though so it didn't phase her at all, she said some women just do. You've got the BFP in the first place though which is a massively good sign it stays sticky, try not to stress as that really doesn't help things (and yes I know its easier said than done, but go have a nice warm (not hot) bath and try to chill as much as poss

happymummy1114 sorry to hear you are out - stressing isn't helpful for anything, so if you feel that way, best to just enjoy BD for the love of each other rather than TTC and not make it the focus - life is for living don't forget as well as TTC its not happened yet for you.

AFM - well....don't know what's happening. After thinking AF had started yesterday it appeared it was just some browny sludgey stuff and NOTHING more has happened (ie nothing but clear clear clear in my mooncup overnight!). Have no idea how many DPO I am, goodness only knows whats going on with my body more than likely its just having a spazz attack though. Did another dippy hpt to see if it was good news, and obviously got a BFN, kinda hoping AF will start in a couple of days and get this cycle over with so I can get on with Nov cycle (although a BFP still would be nice too lol - not holding my breathe though!).

So I'm still in the running possibly, don't put me down as a BFN on the list just yet and I will keep on POAS and waiting for AF before I'm completely out to everyone else as well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BoxCat For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    I think I see a faint line!!!! Good luck with the next test!!!
    I can see a line!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crafty mummy For This Useful Post:

ReBeCcA7  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwyn View Post
    What OPKs are you all using? I haven't tried them yet. Thought I might give it a go this cycle :-)
    This month I got the seven day kit from Safeway. I found ordering them off eBay made me obsessive and was using 3 or 4 a day. This month has been much more come and I find them more sensitive and have a definitive pos

Thanks
    Reviews
    So on the 3rd I got a very very faint thin BFP And then I tested on the 4th and 5th and they were both BFN. so I thought maybe a false BFP or a chem preg. Anywho AF is due on Tuesday assuming a 27 day cycle. And I just got this, I'm very confused, because it's very light and I don't really trust it.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    So on the 3rd I got a very very faint thin BFP And then I tested on the 4th and 5th and they were both BFN. so I thought maybe a false BFP or a chem preg. Anywho AF is due on Tuesday assuming a 27 day cycle. And I just got this, I'm very confused, because it's very light and I don't really trust it.
    It might still be a tad early. Test again every couple of days. Fx for you :-)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^ try a different brand perhaps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2b87 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CassJ, there is definitely a line there! How confusing for you. Could you get a first response test and then test again in several hours (after holding you bladder)? Or wait until tomorrow morning using fmu for a more accurate result?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkaboo For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (07-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a Drs appointment tomorrow so I'll ask her to do a test while I'm there, I'm just really impatient Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    I've got a Drs appointment tomorrow so I'll ask her to do a test while I'm there, I'm just really impatient Lol.

Ah like meeee. Then you'll have peace of mind. Good luck!!!!! In the meantime though yes try a FrER in the morning :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBeCcA7 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (07-10-2013)