Closed Thread
Page 40 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Twins? Hrmmm we will see lol

I called the obgyn yesterday and my first scan isn't until the 7th of Nov. All going well I will be 8 weeks by then. Am I supposed to get bloods at my local gp? I have to go for a referral anyways..
    Woohoo first appointment! Did they let you know when you should come in or did you ask for it? (I'm not sure what to say haha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ummm... so 10dpo here and all you testers failed at making me wait until Saturday. But thank you so much because LOOK!! I'm crying with happiness and DH is thrilled
    Woo hoo congratulations!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Woohoo first appointment! Did they let you know when you should come in or did you ask for it? (I'm not sure what to say haha)
    I just called and said I'm utd and she said congrats this particular ob only sees from 8 weeks but I'm sure all are different especially if high risk. Then she gave me an after hours number direct to my ob if I have any concerns. I chose private so I'm not sure if public Works the same way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxCat View Post
    Congrats JessieW

Anyone thinking of testing early - let me be a cautionary tale - DON'T!!!! lol - what with all the babydust going around, and the fact I've had some pink tinged cm I thought 'oh well you never know' despite not knowing really what dpo I am (silly body) and obviously it was BFN. And cue sad face me (despite telling myself 'its going to be neg, you can't be very long along yet, so its stupid doing it, but you never know). SO DON'T DO IT! lol....

Anyway, will still wait it out, its not over until she rears her head fully anyway

(Am still telling myself it might be implant bleeding, rather than AF starting, as she shouldn't be here for another 4 days at the very very earliest and I've been tinged for a couple of days now).

for everyone still to come
    FX for you Hun that its implantation bleeding!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just called and said I'm utd and she said congrats this particular ob only sees from 8 weeks but I'm sure all are different especially if high risk. Then she gave me an after hours number direct to my ob if I have any concerns. I chose private so I'm not sure if public Works the same way
    Your lucky my OB only sees from 12 weeks for a normal pregnancy but he did agree to see me at 7 weeks to check on DS2 because I was worried.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ya I'm going private as well. Might try and see gp over the weekend and get referrals for bloods, and see what they say. or I might try and just call ob straight up - I think my last referral will still be valid, and I can ask what they think I should do as well
    Last edited by littleduck; 02-10-2013 at 15:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    FX for you Hun that its implantation bleeding!!!
    Sooooooooo hope for - just (tmi lol) tweaked my boobs to see if there was any tenderness - I don't tend to get any pre/during AF, so not sure if I would have any as a UTD sign, but OW! Managed to hurt myself - but then I could very well be psychosomatic on that one lol
    Yawn....will have to just blooming wait it out a bit, which is super annoying as I'm on a two week break from work (I'm a teacher, its school hols) so not the usual stuff to keep me busy...grrrrr...
    So much for us 'trying but not really trying' and me not getting obsessive

Ho hum will just obsess on here and bore everyone instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Box, obsessing is what I do best ;-P you keep good company lol. I haven't tweaked lately, maybe best not to do at my desk with women all around HAHA

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Box, obsessing is what I do best ;-P you keep good company lol. I haven't tweaked lately, maybe best not to do at my desk with women all around HAHA
    Thanks for the giggle....think the fact I have a cold is adding to my up and down moods - keep bursting into tears like a wally (I'm a bit emotional always anyway lol), which is 'helping' with symptom spotting....grrr...soooo annoying. Will try and just think of you nipple tweaking at your desk when the wobbles hit again LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha you're welcome XD
    Yeah I've been really emotional. My worst fear is finding out I'm not actually utd and therefore realising I'm not hormone crazed, but just normal me crazed haha 8-/
    Poor DH is in for a roller coaster 9+ months!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

BoxCat  (02-10-2013)