Closed Thread
Page 26 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou!!! Been off birth control since Feb - then for 5 months after coming off the pill I had no cycle at all (post pill amenorrhea). Blood tests showed no reason, just took a while to kick start I guess after 10 years on the pill. AF finally showed for the last 3 months (28 day cycle) so hopefully my body is now working again. I haven't yet charted a full cycle to pinpoint ovulation, I guess that's the next step. DH was home all month Sept and we BD every second day so at least we have a chance this month for the first time, which feels like a great step!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi!! Cd4 here and wondering what BD plan do people use? When do you start and stop BD, how frequently?

This month I'm thinking of doing the every second day thing, but what about during O ( i test with opks) or during the green fertile time on FF calendar? Do you do every day then? Or still every second day?

REALLY want DHs swimmers to catch my egg this month!!! Wish I knew the secret to get me UTD!

Fx and spreading buckets of babydust to all you lovely ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Corz86 View Post
    Thankyou!!! Been off birth control since Feb - then for 5 months after coming off the pill I had no cycle at all (post pill amenorrhea). Blood tests showed no reason, just took a while to kick start I guess after 10 years on the pill. AF finally showed for the last 3 months (28 day cycle) so hopefully my body is now working again. I haven't yet charted a full cycle to pinpoint ovulation, I guess that's the next step. DH was home all month Sept and we BD every second day so at least we have a chance this month for the first time, which feels like a great step!
    Welcome! Sounds like a good chance for Sept!!! GL fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post

REALLY want DHs swimmers to catch my egg this month!!! Wish I knew the secret to get me UTD!

legs in the air after DTD. Have you tried that? It worked for me with my first DD, unsure if it will work this time though

5. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Bebedayz  (30-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    legs in the air after DTD. Have you tried that? It worked for me with my first DD, unsure if it will work this time though
    Been doing legs in the air/pillow under butt for 5 cycles now but no luck...
    Thanks Allie
    Fx for a miracle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Corz86 View Post
    Sounds like your in with a really good chance!! FX for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Hi!! Cd4 here and wondering what BD plan do people use? When do you start and stop BD, how frequently?

This month I'm thinking of doing the every second day thing, but what about during O ( i test with opks) or during the green fertile time on FF calendar? Do you do every day then? Or still every second day?

DH and I BD whenever we feel like it leading up to ovulation. A couple of days before ovulation he'll take a break to allow his swimmers to build up again and then we BD during the fertile period. Every second day is fine as sperm can survive up to three days inside the uterus. We're actually swaying for a boy so we're only going to BD once when I get a pos OPK. I know it lowers our chances of falling pregnant with only BDing once, but we'll see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    DH and I BD whenever we feel like it leading up to ovulation. A couple of days before ovulation he'll take a break to allow his swimmers to build up again and then we BD during the fertile period. Every second day is fine as sperm can survive up to three days inside the uterus. We're actually swaying for a boy so we're only going to BD once when I get a pos OPK. I know it lowers our chances of falling pregnant with only BDing once, but we'll see what happens.
    I thought sperm lived for 5 days and that for swaying for a boy you need to have sex everyday as boys swim faster than girls do. I remember reading that for a girl you only have sex once in the fertile period....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone PLEASE sway me NOT to test tomorrow at 10dpo because I will most likely be disappointed and I should wait until Saturday!! I have no frer tests at home but I'm fighting every urge not to head out and buy them tonight! Urgh..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Someone PLEASE sway me NOT to test tomorrow at 10dpo because I will most likely be disappointed and I should wait until Saturday!! I have no frer tests at home but I'm fighting every urge not to head out and buy them tonight! Urgh..
    Hold on a couple more days. You can do it!!!