+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leftovers or sandwiches usually. I've been having breakfast cereal too lately cos I'm lazy.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Usually leftovers from dinner, toast or soup. But often I have a late breakfast and skip lunch, or just have an energy drink or if I'm out a Boost juice. I like sushi when I'm out as well.
    Yesterday I had a slice of quiche and salad. Today I had 2 pieces of garlic bread spread with a chunky sundried tomato dip.

Oh and when I'm being healthy (every second week lately, lol) I eat boiled eggs, cruskits, weightloss shakes, fruit salad etc.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 30-08-2013 at 12:18.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I just had a small can of baked beans and a piece of toast. My boys are having cheese, kabana and biscuits.

Normally something like that, or a sandwich or toastie or similar. Lunch is my most loathed meal of the day- it's just not exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sushi is my standard go to, when not pregnant.....today, it was maccas fries.....the baby wanted them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was shocking with lunch, just snacked out of the pantry while doing other stuff while the kids were asleep. 6 weeks ago I started having a green juice for lunch every day (on work days I make it the night before). It keeps me going all afternoon, I have lost weight and my skin looks clearer. Loving it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well recently baby wants fruit salad, so that what I have every day.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We are usually out for lunch most days and either eat at cafes or get wraps or sandwiches from the deli if we are at the park or if out shopping usually sushi or kebabs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of salad for me. I love adding hommus or avocado to my salads. Often at work it will have a tin of tuna in it or a few slices of ham off the bone from Woolworths, as it is easy and healthy. Todays salad was on a barley wrap so that was different though yummy! Lunch depends on if I am at work, out by myself, or with my DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I'm having 2x toasted corned beef and cheese sandwiches. The kids had a small can of spaghetti each, a slice of corned beef, some strawberries and nectarine.

We usually whatever DD asks for which is usually a salad, salad wrap/sandwich, leftovers or pasta with bolognese sauce.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If we are home its a sandwich or rice cakes or saladas..some days ill make little pizzas up or mini quiches. ..if we are out normally subway or noodle bento...at work I either take a sandwich or grab something from the cafe

Sent from my GT-N7105 using The Bub Hub mobile app